Reviews for Let the Games Begin
ManiacMily chapter 3 . 2/23/2013
I absolutely loooove it! _ But, may I ask, what about Neji? If he's in another district and has the same last name as Hinata... What's going to happen? I don't know if you mentioned Neji previously (and if you did, my sincere apologies for not catching that). Well, keep up with the good work!
Ali-Kun chapter 4 . 9/1/2012
Please... PLEASE... PLEASE! Up... date... *Faints from update wantingness*
DestinyCrusader chapter 2 . 8/15/2012
"Hinata thought it would be great to watch her fall over in those seven-inch heels"

Again, not really Hinata-ish, is it? It's interesting that Naruto got picked with her. Interesting, I suppose, because I myself never planned it to be that way, but it makes sense. Honestly, you have a lot of guts posting this :D It's something that hasn't been done yet and can receive a lot of criticism. I guess I would say that it might be too similar to the book so far and not much the show/manga, but that could change.
DestinyCrusader chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Ooohh this is very interesting because I'm writing a Naruto-HungerGames crossover as well, with Hinata as the main character. It's almost crazy how similar our ideas are, haha. In fact, she and Kiba hunt together in mine too :O Except I'm still working on it, and I intend to get far ahead before I even post it. So you won't be seeing it in a while, I guess. I also see this hasn't been updating for a while, so are you planning to?

Good chapter, by the way. A bit short though, and Hinata didn't really seem like Hinata... but otherwise pretty good :)
TwiliFay chapter 4 . 6/10/2012
good very good, question do they have their ninja powers?
Her Highness Gaki-chan chapter 4 . 4/17/2012
Aww this is so cute I always wanted a Hina hunger games love it ;)

H.H
KoreanGal5 chapter 4 . 4/16/2012
Hope that they have 'fun' (if that's possible) during the games. XD

Loved the chapter, short, but to the point. :)

Can't wait for the next chapter. _
SarahTheLion chapter 3 . 4/11/2012
I know it's odd I'm reviewing my own story, but for you kind reviewers who are not logged in when you review, I can't send you personal messages thanking you for your time! D: So I resolved to writing a quick thank-you here:

Naruhinaluver, thank you so much! 3 Since most of my friends are HinaGaa or SasuHina fans, it's nice to meet another NaruHina lover as yourself. You are so sweet!

TheFirstSnowflake, I'm glad you're enjoying it thus far. Yes, I am planning on changing it up from the story (moreso as the story continues). I'll see if I can find Chouji some love somewhere, but I can't make any promises! As in the book, there will be many un-named Tributes (I am simply unable to use every ninja!) but there might be a few others you'll recognize. Thanks for your time!

D, thank you for your honest review. I appreciate that you weren't afraid to tell me your thoughts. I'm sorry you don't care too much for my character choices; why I chose Naruto, I can't wholly reveal. Much of my choosing Naruto and Hinata had to deal with looks to begin with (as they look somewhat similar to Collins' characters) but it has more to do with plots later in the story that I have not quite published yet. I will do my best to improve the story for you.

Thanks fellow reviewers; you are so faithful and wonderful, and I love it! 3

Many blessings,

Sarah
D chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
And here I thought that the book was bad...y Kiba? It would have been better if ya chose Naruto as Gale and maybe sumone darker for Peeta, maybe Sasuke. But that's just me...or u could have just done the canon verse but instead of Kat, just replaced her with Hinata... -_-
D chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
TheFirstSnowflake chapter 3 . 4/9/2012
Not on my account right now sorry.

I always try to find a good Hinata crossover and POWW! Here's one right here, and its such a coincidence that I just watched the movie for it too!

LOOOL Deidara being there stylist I like that.

Are you gonna change it up from the original story and I REALLY want to now what happens to Chouji! He needs some love, and I can TOTALLY see TenTen as that dagger girl but not in a bitchy-I'm-trying-to-kill-you-Hinata way...

I wonder who the other Tributes will be,can't wait and a great job.

Welcome to Fanfiction and update soon XD!
HinatamaniacXD chapter 3 . 4/5/2012
I love your story! please update soon
KoreanGal5 chapter 3 . 4/3/2012
Nice chapter. :)

I'm on a trip right now, so no large review, sorry. :/

But awesome and I'm glad I snuck to read it. XD
Naruhinaluver chapter 2 . 4/1/2012
I love the idea of Hinata as Katniss and Naruto as Peeta! The storyline is very good so far :) I can't wait to read more :D
KoreanGal5 chapter 2 . 3/29/2012
Short chapter and I reviewed as promised. ;P

Loved it and I can see why you might need another Effie. I mean, who could replace her? XD

Well, can't wait to read the next chapter. :)