Reviews for Fools Rush Out
Please chapter 7 . 9/25/2014
I know you've sort of wrapped up this universe (and it's beautiful by the way), but would you please consider a spinoff one-shot where Tom manages to seriously injure/kill Erik? Or get him arrested. Something to push Charles firmly over to the dark side, and how Charles DEALS with Tom for that. Please? Please? *Falls on knees and attempts puppy dog eyes*
Quilesca chapter 9 . 7/12/2013
Omg, I am writhing from happiness just having read the best sequel possible. This couldn't have been a better ending! And I am glad you saved Charles' pov for the very end to close it off. I feel utterly complete with everything tied off in neat little boss.

Thank you for such a wonderful story. This and fools rush in.
Guest chapter 9 . 5/29/2013
Is the story finished? If so add complete to the story!
JBubbles chapter 9 . 8/11/2012
AHHHHHHHHH what an amazing end!

I adored the change of perspective in this one! It was oh so adorable and utterly strong! Great job!
ocmanda chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
i loved the store. you did a great job on it.
bbb136 chapter 9 . 4/7/2012
I kind of wanted Tom to get punched in the face but I suppose watching him unwravel works too. :) Shame to see this is over but thanks for writing anyway.
sjl chapter 9 . 4/6/2012
Woo Hoo! Loved it :)
Cadeyrn Lux chapter 8 . 4/5/2012
I love the way Charles handled that and the fact that you get to see some of his devious mind. :D
MakeusMarble chapter 6 . 4/3/2012
That was about the sweetest and most awkwardly sincere profession of love I've ever read. This is an awesome sequel! It was a big relief to get out of Tom's head and back into Erik's-not only is Tom's consciousness horrifying and evil, he also isn't nearly as funny as Erik. Also relieved that, at least so far, the evil plan hasn't made Charles or Erik suffer too much.

I LOVE the way Erik foils Tom's evil plan when they're in the car together. Go Erik.

Is this the end, or are we about to move into Charles' head? While I love the way Erik thinks (one of my favorite things about this series) I'm really curious about the way Charles sees Erik. I'd love to get a hint of what Charles was thinking when he and Erik first met-and at what point he decided he was going to date Erik :)

This is such an awesome series. It makes me unbelievably happy. Please keep writing!
Ally Plz chapter 6 . 4/3/2012
I was drinking tea through a straw as I read this and did a spit take when I reached 'spinsterhood' and broke out into laughter. I will never recover over this unexpected word.

It's interesting to read about Eric's past homosexual relationship (haha Gunther)
Elfprinzess chapter 5 . 4/3/2012
Yay, he got bashed up! keep up the excellent work, I am really enjoying your writing!
Elfprinzess chapter 3 . 4/3/2012
Tom needs to be bashed by Erik...or at least someone...please?

some excellent chapters, and brilliant plot
Elfprinzess chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
brilliantly written, love the start if this sequel
Guest chapter 5 . 4/2/2012
Damn! Erik is handling Tom like a pro
bbb136 chapter 2 . 3/31/2012
I've only just seen this... pretty interesting so far, though I can already see that Tom isn't doing wonders for my blood pressure- god do I want to kill him ;)