Reviews for Straight Flush
Charmz7 chapter 12 . 2/26
From your last note it seems you are almost done... Please update and finish this wonderful story!
mako-yuy-chan chapter 12 . 1/5/2011
MAKOTO\HEERO PLEASE! ONEGAI!...

hahaha...*EVIL GRIN*...

PS.: If you don't,...hn...OMAE O KOROSU!I'll kill you!

*blinks*

oh my! my otherself is taking me over!
michiriru88 chapter 2 . 4/29/2010
aww geez, i really am beginning to think that heero and makoto do really look cute together... i stopped liking anime a long time ago, when this story was created.. too bad i could have been part of those votes.
michiriru88 chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
wish i was reading fanfic around 2002, but i just started on recently to join fanfic at 2009... my choice would be heero and makoto... oh well...i already know the pairs in this story.. i took a peek on whose the pair in the review
BlackAiram chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
So cute!
Andy Lauren chapter 1 . 3/1/2005
please continue!
BlackSpiral chapter 1 . 7/23/2004
Excellent story! When are you going to update?
Tenshi Shino chapter 12 . 4/7/2004
I really enjoy your story. Eventhough the later chapters are humorous I enjoyed the begining chapters more. But, it is your choice to pick how you want the story to go.
sh1n1m3gam12lazy2login chapter 12 . 1/31/2004
cuntinue plz
AnimeGirl chapter 12 . 1/21/2004
I really like your story! There are times where I got a bit confused but besides that its quite fun and interesting and I hope that you finish it soon!
-M
Choas Babe chapter 12 . 1/2/2004
if you do not update within 24 hours of resiving this review, I will rip out your spleen with my bare hands, light a fire on both your kidneys, nueter you (cut off your breasts), Put a ferret on your exposed liver, scalp you and than pour salt on it, break every single toe, crush all the bones in your feet, than force you to update. JACKIE BENITO! THIS IS YOUR ONLY WARNING! KILL Mamo-bastard OR TAKE HIS PLACE!
Athena chapter 12 . 11/11/2003
OMG! This is hilarious. Add Ami to the story and put some Ami/Quatre in it soon! Ami is my fav scout. My mother is looking at me oddly... because I am laughing so hard at your story... lol.
S chapter 12 . 9/18/2003
Whats taking so long?
Priscilla chapter 12 . 8/20/2003
wel...i do love your work since it keeps me laffing mah derriere off! but i must say...WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO UPDATE! i already sent you an e-mail : : koff death threat koff : : and am waiting extremely patiently for your next update! HELLO LADY MAH HAIR'S TURNING GRAY ALREADY! HURRY UP AND UPDATE BEFORE MAH HEART GIVES OUT! ACTUALLY MAH HEART MITE JUSS GIVE OUT IN SHOCK IF I SEE THIS STORY UPDATED ANYTIME SOON! hahahha...i love it so much im obsessed! mwahahahha...D please update...i dont like resorting to begging but im doing it right now : :imagining me on mah knees : : "update please prtty please with a cherry on top and lots of whip cream and hot fudge chocolate!" I really dont like resorting to begging...you're very lucky! NOW thats an order not a request!

Have a lovely day ma'm! ]
Ceso chapter 12 . 8/1/2003
Omg, can you please put in some romance parts for Quatre and Minako? this is such a great story and all! hehehe

Happy typing