Reviews for Love Is Strange
somethingnew123 chapter 14 . 7/6/2014
I am devastated to have finished chapter 14... I am desperate to know what happens next! Hehe brilliant writing :)
Guest chapter 14 . 11/26/2011
I love your story. Please update soon. I don't want to be pushy, but just to run an idea by. Maybe Severes can realize that he loves her but by the time he realizes this it's to late and he's allready lost her since she's seeing someone else. But it all works out in the end. Just an idea
Guest chapter 14 . 11/26/2011
Please UPDATE!
updateeeeeeeeeeeeeee chapter 14 . 3/25/2011
read this all in one sitting you gotta come back and update this man i'm dying to find out what happens
Severus'Angel chapter 2 . 3/19/2011
great so far but might wanna edit her name to ginevra. lol
LovingBlackParadise chapter 14 . 2/24/2011
Update soon I love this story its amazing! ... I kinda wish he would just push her into the wall and kiss her till they can't breath. Update soon
RejaNuha chapter 14 . 2/19/2011
Arg then why doesnt he stay! He's so infuriating and you've written him so well. YOU HAVE TO COME BACK AND FINISH THIS. You can't leave your fans hanging.

In the words of a friend who once gave me a pep talk for getting wrtting done on my fic "you have a duty to give us devoted readers some satisfying closure!"

I could go on but its rather long but hopefully the two reveiws I've given you today can jumpstart something. Anything. We must know how the story ends!

-Reja Nuha
RejaNuha chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
You say its an 'unoriginal' way of him finding out but of all the hp romances I've read (I'm a big Hermione/Remus shipper) I haven't seen it done. I think you kept him true to character and that it has been cute.

I see that this fic isn't yet 'complete' and you haven't updated in a while but I IMPLORE you to update. You must because I know as I read what chapters are left I'm going to hit a point where I want more and more won't be there!

I love how you have her writing in the diary at the beginning. Because sometimes that is exactly how it is we take someone that we don't know well and we do see them as another human, another living being with thoughts and motives when we stare at them long enough. Anyways UPDATE.

-Reja Nuha
yearprincess chapter 14 . 12/28/2010
Its been 8 years. Still waiting. When does the next chapter get here?
Rebecca Taylor chapter 14 . 7/11/2010
This is amazing! You should really write more,I would most definetly read it, with joy!Looking forward to if your writeing more!

Stelladoro chapter 14 . 8/26/2009
I'm assuming this story is long since abandoned, seeing as it hasn't been updated since '03. But I wanted to let you know that I'm enthralled by it. This is the first Severus/Ginny ship I've read, and I'll admit to being rather dubious about trying it when a friend suggested this fic to me. However, your writing style and plot kept me feeling every emotional up and down that Ginny had and I feel like I've agonized over her troubles as much as she has. I would love to see this story continued, but even if I never see another chapter of it, I'm glad that it has introduced a new line of fiction to me and I'll certainly be searching out more Ginny/Severus in the future.
Sad Reader chapter 14 . 8/6/2009
I've loved this story for years, I wish someday for it to be updated
sjrodgers23 chapter 14 . 6/10/2009
hello, just found this story, please come back and write more of this story please come back soon loved it so far more please
mintandtea chapter 14 . 5/15/2009
I'm quite a fan of Sev/Ginny, and your story was recommended to me through a friend. It's been very enjoyable so far! I particularly like how Ginny's personality is: strong and determined. Love is like that...regardless, sometimes, of how the other treats you - well, you still love them.

Hope to see more chapters one day soon!
thebfsgf chapter 14 . 7/25/2008
Hmm... This is good, but it needs more... length... more words... If you could fix the tiny issue of too few words, that'd be great! ;)

Rebecka M.