Reviews for Trading Knowledge
jensteed chapter 10 . 1/6
The story isn't boring at all! I'm thoroughly enjoying it and it's a pity it's been abandoned :( I've only got one more chapter to read which is a real shame, I hope you come back to it sometime.
Grovek26 chapter 11 . 6/8/2014
Brilliant story so far... I hope you will once more pick up the reins of this story and take it to its conclusion.
Nella Hyuga chapter 11 . 9/2/2013
Shweet! whens the next chappy out i wanna hurry and read it! :3
I M Sterling chapter 11 . 11/30/2012
lol...I love how he thinks of her as a chipmunk. It's adorable.
onecelestialbeing chapter 2 . 8/6/2012
goodness I love your writing
onecelestialbeing chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
I really do enjoy your writing.
ScarcelyHeard chapter 11 . 4/26/2012
This is awesome! A great plot, one I haven't seen before. Please continue on with this story! -Thanks for writing :D
lifeasanamazon chapter 11 . 4/21/2012
I am really enjoying this! I like how you are supporting canon in little ways and how Snape's irritation and reluctant admiration are well characterised. Please keep going!
Watchwoman chapter 11 . 4/19/2012
Not a boring story at all. I very much enjoy this. I like the pace you are taking things at, and I'm looking forward to more. I won't say I don't wish for longer chapters, because I do. But I'm not complaining, and I love what you've written. I am excited for future chapters. Thank you for sharing.
severus49 chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
Great! Just think the part about her falling out of her chair is far fetched. Everything else is a really good story.
shishkeberry chapter 10 . 4/17/2012
definitely not boring! one the most interesting stories I've read in a while! sorry for typos, on my phone
MissMeliss chapter 11 . 4/17/2012
I love the idea of this story! I mean, why wouldn't there be back-up plans (especially for these two awesome characters)? I also enjoy the obvious thought you've put not only in their actions but also in their interactions with others. Keep it going, I get a little giddy everytime I see an update!
mes1066 chapter 11 . 4/17/2012
I think this story has a clever premise AND is quite nicely written. Please continue with it.
Stephiebob22 chapter 11 . 4/17/2012
Severus is adorable! And cheating...but he's a Slytherin, so should we really expect anything less? :D
plexi24 chapter 10 . 4/17/2012
Your story is not boring! :-) You just happen to have a fan like me who is not very good at writing English (second language). Please keep going! I enjoy it very much!