Reviews for Trading Knowledge
semicharmed chapter 11 . 4/17/2012
I'm enjoying your story. It's one of the few well-written stories that I've seen recently.

I love your description of Hermione as a chipmunk and you're keeping them both in character.

As for reviews, I'm not sure why you don't have more-I know you said you had to repost it, but still. I read a lot but rarely review. Maybe you have a lot of readers but they don't like reviewing.
brandon279 chapter 11 . 4/17/2012
cheater, hahaha
brandon279 chapter 10 . 4/16/2012
this is great story, i dont why it isnt reviewed, may be thats because it is your first story and no one knows about you yet.

it is great story, please continue
MelodySwanMills chapter 10 . 4/16/2012
Please continue writing!I love your story and it would be a shame not to finish it.I'm sorry you're not getting a lot of reviews, but this is a good story!Don't give up!;)
Stephiebob22 chapter 10 . 4/16/2012
So. Not. Boring. I'm loving it! And I love how, in this chapter, Severus is stressing to Hermione that there are a lot of different things she needs to know in order to survive on the run. Well done!

And, btw, I'm ecstatic that this will be such a long story. Usually all the ones I fall in love with end too soon!
notlori925 chapter 9 . 4/8/2012
I am enjoying this story a lot. The plot is original and the writing is good. Thanks for sharing.

Also, my favorite line so far: "Why was she so happy and excited? It was kind of creeping Severus out. And Severus spent a good deal of time in the company of a snake-faced sociopath. He knew creepy."

That made me laugh! Hope to see another chapter soon!
Watchwoman chapter 9 . 4/6/2012
Yeah! Professor Snape is beautiful, not perhaps conventionally so, but definitely beautiful. Lovely chapter, thank you. I am very much looking forward to the next one.
Stephiebob22 chapter 9 . 4/5/2012
This was a great chapter! Keep it up :D
Kara chapter 8 . 3/29/2012
I really like your story so far. It deserves many more reviews then the few it has so far. Keep up the good work and don't let yourself get discouraged
Zoe chapter 8 . 3/28/2012
Wow! Great story so far- I normally don't review, but I saw that you only had four and was amazed with the discrepancy between the number of reviews and the great story.
facepalmicate chapter 8 . 3/28/2012
Lovely story! Hope to see some new chapters soon :)
jirle chapter 8 . 3/27/2012
Liking your story. I am interested in seeing where you take this. Snape is the only person who can seems to be able to keep up with Hermione intellectually. Will you have Voldie win, I wonder... or is this how Snape escapes death.
cosmosalone200 chapter 5 . 3/27/2012
lovin it
MelodySwanMills chapter 8 . 3/27/2012
lol.I liked that Severus keeps referring to Hermione as a chipmunk.I also like the dream he had at the end of the forward to the next update!;)
29 | « Prev Page 1 2