Reviews for Pillow Talk
Mhuki chapter 4 . 3/30
.. Well, this is very nice. I really love the way you write these two.
The fic is cute, and I enjoyed reading this.

I really wish that, uh, someday.. maybe.. you'll write again? ..
Scourge From BloodClan chapter 4 . 7/7/2014
Awww is this really the end? This was an awesome story mate!
my live is a void chapter 4 . 11/24/2013
A review for all chapters so far: gods yes. This story...the way you make yomi...just yes. Sooo hoping you make an update who knows maybe with the admirer of mato in it and a jealous yomi? Or maybe mato in a maid outfit...that would be nice. Or just a simple bet between two characters of b*rs.
Good luck and i do hope you update this!
CupidLove chapter 4 . 11/10/2013
I love this story it's so cute and sweet! :) well done
JonnyHandBags chapter 4 . 10/24/2013
Loved this chapter. And regarding the note at the beginning, I will say that your stories are really good and don't need smut. It would be a neat little bonus but I think they're fine the way they are. Anyways, can't wait until the next update to this or any of your other stories.
HARZ X chapter 4 . 10/20/2013
jejejeeejeje

podre mato y yomi que cobarde eres ante la oscuridad y dm esta filix me pregunto si brs estaría tristes o molesta Dx
HARZ X chapter 3 . 8/27/2013
O.O

jajajajajajaja

Dx

podre chico... y que hará mato mm y mas aun que hará yomi cuando lo vea Dx
Knight25 chapter 3 . 8/27/2013
Thank you for updating. This section was really starting to get dark all over again. Sheesh, what is with all these one shots coming out of the wood works being with the angst, horror or tragedy. Also, how come I haven't any happy fanfics about Black Rock-Chan and her world?
FaceMeltor chapter 3 . 8/27/2013
Is there any chance for you to write a proper couple pieces of R18 raunchy lemon and post them either here or on adultfanfiction? Each time I see this story update it makes my willy perk up and spin like the tassles on the end of a stripper's nipple. I love me some Dead SadoMaster and you write her absolutely perfectly, you horrible tease.
lovebug141 chapter 3 . 8/27/2013
yay u updated the story! I love seeing Yomi protective of Mato it's so cute! and I wonder who the mysterious person is? please update soon!
lovebug141 chapter 2 . 7/31/2013
I love this story! I hope you continue this please please continue it! It is amazing! Please update it soon please please! :)
supposedalienpsycho chapter 2 . 6/24/2013
Awww, so cute and funny.
GodzillaFollower1998 chapter 2 . 6/12/2013
LOL! Brilliant chapter, super funny!
Samantha S. Dracul chapter 2 . 4/7/2013
So funny! I love it! ;D
Knight25 chapter 2 . 3/29/2013
Nice story. I got a good laugh out of it.