Reviews for Last Friday Night
dizuz chapter 18 . 10/24/2012
I loved it it was so romantic and beautiful and sooo Chandler you should definitely continue
dizuz chapter 12 . 10/24/2012
Oh I'm sorry it must have been hard I know this was a little time ago but it is sad to not have the persons you love around you
Guest chapter 18 . 8/21/2012
Loved it! Perfect for Mondler fans!
bskajsj chapter 18 . 7/22/2012
I thnk u kinda rushed the end
It would hav been a lot better
Juliaa Mariee chapter 18 . 7/17/2012
please dont be the last chapter! i wanna read about them getting married and whatnot! please continue(:
Veridissima chapter 18 . 7/17/2012
So sweet
Love it
Great story
So sad it's ending
ladover chapter 18 . 7/17/2012
LOVED IT! :D
Shyfighter chapter 18 . 7/17/2012
I liked it, I just didn't honestly think the proposal was very good... I'm really sorry, but that's just what I thought. I really enjoyed the whole story though. X
Guest chapter 18 . 7/17/2012
I loved the proposal! It was great, and so them !
I love your more realistic approach to their relationship, compared to the 'in-love-perfectly-romantic-idealised-relationship' most people give them. I love that you kept them true to each other, with the banter and stuff- so very them as they were on the show.
Very, very good story and I look forward to more from you & perhaps an epilogue, I'd be c
Exintaris chapter 18 . 7/17/2012
What a splendid diversion of the famous Flashback scene. This is a Chandler with no commitment phobia, at least not now, but why not? A significant change in his life at a particular time might make all the difference - which is what fanfiction can be about. Mind you, I think a lot of people might feel the engagement has come pretty early in their relationship, and Chandler envisaging that the marriage will be "soon" is also a bit of a divergence from modern patterns (Monica is surely going to want to spend *some* time planning, being the kind of person she is), but what the hell. I think that makes a satisfying ending. I hope you'll write more stories.
regina-phalange29 chapter 17 . 7/15/2012
Love it! :D
MondlerFan14 chapter 17 . 7/14/2012
Aw! This is abosolutley wonderful! I love it, I hate Kip with a passion and the mondler in this chapter is so cute. Continue!:-)
RandomNews3 chapter 17 . 7/14/2012
:-)
Thanks!
Guest chapter 17 . 7/14/2012
wow i really like this story dont know if your continueing but this is a really good story thank you for writhing it
Veridissima chapter 17 . 7/14/2012