Reviews for We Are Right
OldSFfan chapter 3 . 6/7/2014
I just realized I hadn't reviewed some of these chapters, maybe because I read this in groups of chapters at a time. This was superb, beautifully written, a fine explanation for House's difficulty with emotion. And for a change, Cuddy stepped up and acted like she cared about him.
lontanissima chapter 29 . 5/3/2014
ok so you just can't leave it like that! it's a crime against a humanity, worse it's a crimes against your readers! So now I will be sanding good vibes to your muse! so she will show up and help you finishing this amazing story.
This is better then any book I read recently and I enjoyed every word, paragraph and chapter!
fantastic inconclusive adventure!
thank you! :)
lontanissima chapter 28 . 5/3/2014
the first part of the chapter make me think that it would be nice to read something about House, Cuddy and Rachel play house :) I know it is a Huddy story but with few last chapters you made a girl very important and some family fluff would be... nice (just a silly suggestion)
and yin-yang sex well that is interesting!
lontanissima chapter 27 . 5/3/2014
interesting chapter very insightful and almost metaphysical. Some serious pillow talk! :)
I loved the bathroom scene a lot!
cute!
lontanissima chapter 26 . 5/3/2014
oh Rachel! I was wondering how you will figure out the way to make him stay and this solution is perfect!
quite a scare tho!
love every single word of it :)
lontanissima chapter 25 . 5/3/2014
that is interesting turn of event! the whole chapi is a big roller coaster!
Wilson for the rescue was funny, they do have dysfunctional friendship LOL
the "punishing" storyline is interesting! hope for more development on that and Cuddy sick again oh... I didnt expected that!
Rachel so sweet!

that was a master piece!
lontanissima chapter 24 . 5/3/2014
yeah so fluff didnt last too long :P
but this angst was necessary! and they always push through... dont give up on them!
lontanissima chapter 23 . 5/3/2014
aaaaaawwww some fluff that is so nice after all that angst and worries (I very emphatic)
I have a question tho; you make Cuddy say "You are everything I want, you are everything I need" and I just think about Joe Cocker's song "You are so Beautiful" I wonder if you did it on purpose :)
lontanissima chapter 22 . 5/3/2014
a breathless analyze of the pain! I can feel lots of personal experience in it!
lontanissima chapter 21 . 5/3/2014
Alrene pop up, nice! she is something! LOL
The way that only Cuddy can break him to revile himself is incredible. the way you build up all the tension and then it is release with some good teasing. Nicely done!
lontanissima chapter 20 . 5/3/2014
This chapi is way too good and it's classify to the list of my favorite. Funny, lots of teasers, romance and angst. They come a long road those two!
beyond amazing!
lontanissima chapter 19 . 5/3/2014
anxiety is washing me over! I guess next few chapters will be hard to deal with! Is better if I make myself some tea and maybe eat some chocolate with it just in case I will end up crying!
There is too much empathy that I feel for Cuddy now, and I have a feeling this was a part of your healing process!
amazing!
lontanissima chapter 18 . 5/3/2014
"I want you baby" see even Cuddy wants it!
I decided I will nagging you about it :P yep! and I can be very very very persistent and annoying :)
great smut! the idea, the fantasy and the pillow talk!
baaaaaaaabbbbbbyyyyy Huddy!
lontanissima chapter 17 . 5/3/2014
fun and hot... very hot!
hm... some on will get the massage soon! :)
lontanissima chapter 16 . 5/3/2014
after this chapter I think I should start paying you for the therapy sessions. there is one sentence in this chapter that hit so close to my home that now I need to do some intense thinking!
pregnancy oh yes please (sadly it wont be in this fic, BUT I know you have ideas, so please pretty please develop that one! it will be a great gift)
deep emotion, deep thinking and a significant smut at the end!
you really kill!