Reviews for Harry Potter and the Dragon's Heir, Year 1 - The Philosopher Stone
CrimsonDragon02 chapter 5 . 5/10
Why didn't you write about the Quidditch match between Gryffindor and Slytherin? You only mentioned it, but there isn't any chapter that features it.
GarnetMonsoon chapter 9 . 5/7
While I liked this idea, and much of what you've written, I feel like Harry's character has changed a bit too much for me to personally continue reading.

I always felt like Harry's short temper relating to anything "Voldemort" was one of his defining qualities. I can't imagine that Harry would entertain the idea of trying to "fool" Voldemort into thinking that he wasn't angry about his parents' deaths. And I don't think Voldemort would buy that either.

Most of what you've written is good, but that is something that I think is too outside the realm of possibility, even for fanfiction.

That being said, I did love your characterization of Draco. I love that Harry was able to slowly, simply challenge his beliefs about blood purity. I'm glad that the change was resisted by Draco, and not fully completed in just one instance. It makes Draco very human, and it's very true to his character. I liked the way you wrote his and Harry's friendship. It's very fluid and natural, it doesn't feel forced for the sake of plot.

Wow. I just realized that this story is three years old. Well. I'll still leave this review here.
nightpurr1 chapter 2 . 8/16/2015
Parts of this one is very much like the book, except for his house.
My favorite characters r HP & SS. So I hope Snape will be treating Harry different soon. :-)
nightpurr1 chapter 1 . 8/16/2015
I am glad you took a chance on writing a HP Fanfic is one of my favorite. You write will but I don't think I have read enough to past a judgment on your story yet.
David-El chapter 6 . 6/23/2015
And this chapter is just one of the reasons that I am going to keep reading this no matter what. Harry is helping Draco become a better person simply by being his friend.
David-El chapter 1 . 6/22/2015
If there are any problems with this story, it is only this: it is even more unbelievable that the Malfoys would use the Muggle entrance to Platform 9 3/4 than it is for the Weasleys. I always assumed that there was a flue for the purebloods to use.
tommyboynv chapter 10 . 12/16/2014
Nice. I'm so curious to see where this goes. Great start of this AU saga!
DeiStarr chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
I was just wanting to drop a quick inquiry about the eventual pairing in this series. I'm very particular about the pairings I read, so I really don't want to start this and end up dropping it if I can't stand the pairing. Could you send me a line to let me know?

Thanks!

(I adore Harry/Draco, btw.)
Gwendolyn McCormick chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
I was very impressed with this story, and I was glad to see Harry's good nature be unaffected by the negative and bad associations of Slytherin. I also like the way that Harry teaches Draco to think for himself about WHY he says and does certain things. I am happy to see him changing Draco rather than Draco changing him. I also like the way Harry is feeling challenged intellectually in Slytherin, and that nice people can still be Slytherins - Slughorn, for instance. I am expecting Harry to be that sort of friendly, well-connected, type of person. Keep up the good work, I'm off to read the next two installments. )
Diddleymaz chapter 10 . 7/14/2014
Double potions means the lesson is two periods long
Peaceful Dragon Rose chapter 10 . 7/8/2014
good story
littlemsstrawberry chapter 10 . 7/2/2014
Love it
Fuyutaro son chapter 8 . 4/13/2014
skipped the chapter, just so you know, i didn't want to read about harry being a cheater.
bookivore chapter 7 . 4/1/2014
I really enjoyed what you did with the dragon and Draco's little obsession.
Bast Misao chapter 4 . 4/1/2014
The Nimbus 2001 didn't become available until the summer after Harry's first year, and the Firebolt the summer before Harry's third year.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »