Reviews for Harry Potter and the Dragon's Heir, Year 1 - The Philosopher Stone
nightpurr1 chapter 2 . 8/16
Parts of this one is very much like the book, except for his house.
My favorite characters r HP & SS. So I hope Snape will be treating Harry different soon. :-)
nightpurr1 chapter 1 . 8/16
I am glad you took a chance on writing a HP Fanfic is one of my favorite. You write will but I don't think I have read enough to past a judgment on your story yet.
David-El chapter 6 . 6/23
And this chapter is just one of the reasons that I am going to keep reading this no matter what. Harry is helping Draco become a better person simply by being his friend.
David-El chapter 1 . 6/22
If there are any problems with this story, it is only this: it is even more unbelievable that the Malfoys would use the Muggle entrance to Platform 9 3/4 than it is for the Weasleys. I always assumed that there was a flue for the purebloods to use.
tommyboynv chapter 10 . 12/16/2014
Nice. I'm so curious to see where this goes. Great start of this AU saga!
DeiStarr chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
I was just wanting to drop a quick inquiry about the eventual pairing in this series. I'm very particular about the pairings I read, so I really don't want to start this and end up dropping it if I can't stand the pairing. Could you send me a line to let me know?

(I adore Harry/Draco, btw.)
Gwendolyn McCormick chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
I was very impressed with this story, and I was glad to see Harry's good nature be unaffected by the negative and bad associations of Slytherin. I also like the way that Harry teaches Draco to think for himself about WHY he says and does certain things. I am happy to see him changing Draco rather than Draco changing him. I also like the way Harry is feeling challenged intellectually in Slytherin, and that nice people can still be Slytherins - Slughorn, for instance. I am expecting Harry to be that sort of friendly, well-connected, type of person. Keep up the good work, I'm off to read the next two installments. )
Diddleymaz chapter 10 . 7/14/2014
Double potions means the lesson is two periods long
Peaceful Dragon Rose chapter 10 . 7/8/2014
good story
littlemsstrawberry chapter 10 . 7/2/2014
Love it
Fuyutaro son chapter 8 . 4/13/2014
skipped the chapter, just so you know, i didn't want to read about harry being a cheater.
bookivore chapter 7 . 4/1/2014
I really enjoyed what you did with the dragon and Draco's little obsession.
Bast Misao chapter 4 . 4/1/2014
The Nimbus 2001 didn't become available until the summer after Harry's first year, and the Firebolt the summer before Harry's third year.
anyeshabaner chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
Guest chapter 2 . 2/2/2014
Oh nooooo... not this silly "Snape is Malfoy's godfather" rubbish. It isn't canon, and it just doesn't make sense. I was enjoying this until I read that, but if we're going down the path of nonsensical fanon cliches, I might have to stop reading.