Reviews for Clogged Drain
Miko Eiko chapter 12 . 1/8
te quedó genial, fue una estupenda historia
ClotiPheebs chapter 1 . 9/28/2016
No matter how many times I read this story it feels like reading it for the first time (and I read this every few months). The imagery you give in your writing sucks me in every time. Even though it's not overly addressed I can feel the closeness of the brothers and its so heartwarming. And I love how you make Leo the smallest, adorable eldest and leader, favorite combo.
Silverfire14 chapter 12 . 8/25/2016
Wow...this was quite a thrilling story, gave me chills all the way to the end. Not sure if I'll be able to sleep tonight with the lights off...

Loved some of your other well-crafted and intricate stories as well, especially your Bad Places trilogy. Keep up all the good work!

Silver
papillon2 chapter 12 . 7/29/2016
lovely story, thank you for writing it!
5Mississippis chapter 12 . 7/27/2016
Incredible work! I had goose pimples reading this! You are amazingly talented!
TheRedScreech chapter 12 . 7/4/2016
I have no words for just how creepy and exhilarating and amazing this is. I honestly thought Leo had been possessed or something, he was so weak and tired. I'm glad I was wrong.

Fantastic work. Well done, indeed!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/3/2016
Hey
Awesome loved the horror... I sure hope you can write more stories like these..tmnt is one of my favorites
XxTurtletracerxX chapter 9 . 12/5/2015
I'm sorry for such a long review. But I really enjoyed this story and to thank you I'd like to point out some of my favorite things about it. First off I really love how you didn't interrupt the flow of the story with a bunch of meaningless arguments that the boys got into. They were focused pretty much most of the time and that was really refreshing.
Secondly I really liked the personalities you gave each one of them. One of my favorite things about tmnt fan fiction is the different ways the writers reflect on the guy's personalities. Now I know this
story wasn't focused on Raphael but I like the maturity you gave him. He does have a temper but a lot of the time I feel like his cool and stoic side wins out.
Thirdly it was creepy and suspenseful which made the whole thing real fun to read.
flikaroo chapter 12 . 8/1/2015
This was such a delightful read. Once I started I could not put this down. And then I could not turn the light off. The trickle of water left me on edge for a while, thanks for the scare! I hope you write another horror story sometime.
TigerThief chapter 12 . 7/22/2015
This was awesome! Such a fantastic story, I loved it! :D :D
Guest chapter 3 . 7/19/2015
This is the second or third time that I've read this story through. Snap Peas! this is so eerie and amazing! You really know how to set a mood with words; I admire your talent. The turtles are fleshed out and believable, and the plot is well paced and smooth. You've got some mad skills, keep up the good work!
ILikeToSneeze chapter 12 . 4/8/2015
This was so chilling to read at 1 in the morning, but amazingly written. The characterisation was brilliant, as was the description, and the plot was great! A story very well written, that's for sure, and in my opinion definitely one of the best in the fandom - had me on edge all the way through! ;)
Yo chapter 12 . 3/14/2015
This is such an amazing fic I love it and you're awesome thank you for writing this for the interweb
Sunny Lighter chapter 12 . 2/20/2015
This gave me the shivers. I couldn't stop reading it. I also probably shouldn't have read it right before going to bed. Oh well, hindsight. I blame you if I get any nightmares :)

Still awesome story. Best ghost story I've read in awhile, and I recognize a lot of the lore you used in it, which is always cool.

So love it, now I'm gonna head to the sequel... Or maybe that can wait till tomorrow... When it's daylight and there are other people around. ;)
Guest chapter 12 . 12/14/2014
Not exactly sure why I read this. At night. But the story is so well-written, it was hard to stop reading. I really like how it starts quickly, explanations are given in their proper place in the story, and there is a good ratio of horror and tension. Honestly, this is better than more than half of the horror movies out there. Speaking of which, it's interesting how I'm noticing all those little noises in the house now...