Reviews for Clogged Drain
rafa y sus insectos XD
XiaoR18 chapter 1 . 6/21
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH
Emslionpride chapter 12 . 6/4
I've never been a big fan of horror, but I'm sold on this one. I was on the edge of my seat, it was so addicting. I think this is the first horror fic I'm faving.
Miko Eiko chapter 12 . 1/8
te quedó genial, fue una estupenda historia
ClotiPheebs chapter 1 . 9/28/2016
No matter how many times I read this story it feels like reading it for the first time (and I read this every few months). The imagery you give in your writing sucks me in every time. Even though it's not overly addressed I can feel the closeness of the brothers and its so heartwarming. And I love how you make Leo the smallest, adorable eldest and leader, favorite combo.
Silverfire14 chapter 12 . 8/25/2016
Wow...this was quite a thrilling story, gave me chills all the way to the end. Not sure if I'll be able to sleep tonight with the lights off...

Loved some of your other well-crafted and intricate stories as well, especially your Bad Places trilogy. Keep up all the good work!

Silver
papillon2 chapter 12 . 7/29/2016
lovely story, thank you for writing it!
5Mississippis chapter 12 . 7/27/2016
Incredible work! I had goose pimples reading this! You are amazingly talented!
TheRedScreech chapter 12 . 7/4/2016
I have no words for just how creepy and exhilarating and amazing this is. I honestly thought Leo had been possessed or something, he was so weak and tired. I'm glad I was wrong.

Fantastic work. Well done, indeed!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/3/2016
Hey
Awesome loved the horror... I sure hope you can write more stories like these..tmnt is one of my favorites
XxTurtletracerxX chapter 9 . 12/5/2015
I'm sorry for such a long review. But I really enjoyed this story and to thank you I'd like to point out some of my favorite things about it. First off I really love how you didn't interrupt the flow of the story with a bunch of meaningless arguments that the boys got into. They were focused pretty much most of the time and that was really refreshing.
Secondly I really liked the personalities you gave each one of them. One of my favorite things about tmnt fan fiction is the different ways the writers reflect on the guy's personalities. Now I know this
story wasn't focused on Raphael but I like the maturity you gave him. He does have a temper but a lot of the time I feel like his cool and stoic side wins out.
Thirdly it was creepy and suspenseful which made the whole thing real fun to read.
flikaroo chapter 12 . 8/1/2015
This was such a delightful read. Once I started I could not put this down. And then I could not turn the light off. The trickle of water left me on edge for a while, thanks for the scare! I hope you write another horror story sometime.
TigerThief chapter 12 . 7/22/2015