Reviews for PARTNERS
Sorry but ncis should know when to keep their noses out is it so hard to let LAPD keep a case like they work on it for a year set deeks undercover thing months ago NCIS hears about it starts digging and automatically wants to take over.

If i was bates I'd be sick of it to because cops are always looked down apone when it comes to feds.
Hate kensi
Went down hill the second deeks stepped down from HIS case he shouldn't have to show he trusts ncis they TOOK LAPDS case!
Bates has a right to be angry the FEW cases deeks get from lapd and ncis always stick their bloody noses in
Dramamama5 chapter 17 . 6/1/2016
Great minds think alike...apparently you did think of Callen getting hit with the drug...though I may have p l ayed a little more with his darker side for a bit...but very good, I truly enjoyed it.
Dramamama5 chapter 9 . 6/1/2016
Can you imagine the mess they would have had if Callen had been affected with the drug?
Dramamama5 chapter 5 . 6/1/2016
This is so cool
Dramamama5 chapter 3 . 6/1/2016
Well done.
Dramamama5 chapter 2 . 6/1/2016
I know you said you want to read stories centered around their friendship...I agree, think it's a missed opportunity in the show...but thanks to you, we do have something to read...good work.
CovenantGirlLoki chapter 17 . 3/25/2015
Absolutely love this story
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 15 . 1/11/2015
Awww, poor G. See? Family will be there through everything, even if your family isn't bound to you by blood. Nice!
mallinath chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
Iam completed my MBA and working in private sector iam looking good family girl
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 5 . 10/28/2014
Yay! It's about time that Callen got a bit of his past back. Nice job!
TinkerBella7 chapter 2 . 12/1/2013
I'm with you. Need more Callen and Deeks stories. I must see about writing some. I love that dynamic and hope we get it on the show. Perfect op with Kensi being gone for a bit.
TinkerBella7 chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
I love this story so much. Love Callen and Deeks moments. I must have read it like three times already and I love it more each time.