Reviews for PARTNERS
Dramamama5 chapter 17 . 6/1
Great minds think alike...apparently you did think of Callen getting hit with the drug...though I may have p l ayed a little more with his darker side for a bit...but very good, I truly enjoyed it.
Dramamama5 chapter 9 . 6/1
Can you imagine the mess they would have had if Callen had been affected with the drug?
Dramamama5 chapter 5 . 6/1
This is so cool
Dramamama5 chapter 3 . 6/1
Well done.
Dramamama5 chapter 2 . 6/1
I know you said you want to read stories centered around their friendship...I agree, think it's a missed opportunity in the show...but thanks to you, we do have something to read...good work.
CovenantGirlLoki chapter 17 . 3/25/2015
Absolutely love this story
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 15 . 1/11/2015
Awww, poor G. See? Family will be there through everything, even if your family isn't bound to you by blood. Nice!
mallinath chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
Iam completed my MBA and working in private sector iam looking good family girl
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 5 . 10/28/2014
Yay! It's about time that Callen got a bit of his past back. Nice job!
TinkerBella7 chapter 2 . 12/1/2013
I'm with you. Need more Callen and Deeks stories. I must see about writing some. I love that dynamic and hope we get it on the show. Perfect op with Kensi being gone for a bit.
TinkerBella7 chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
I love this story so much. Love Callen and Deeks moments. I must have read it like three times already and I love it more each time.
emceejay chapter 17 . 6/10/2013
I like the idea of a "Partner" universe. Hope to see more stories in it.
macberly chapter 17 . 6/10/2013
Awesome story! I love seeing Deeks interacting with Sam and Callen! Just not enough of the brotherly moments in the series! Thank you for sharing!
wotumba1 chapter 17 . 6/9/2013
good story, would love to see more of deeks and callen
wotumba1 chapter 16 . 6/9/2013
glad that deeks got through to him!