Reviews for When the Doctor Dreams
roseallie chapter 12 . 1/20
The whole concept of your story is brilliant! Dr. Who meeting The Matrix! I like it. As Bill and Ted would say 'Excellent'!(reference to another Keanu Reeves sci-fi)
Reindeergames9000 chapter 12 . 1/4
Wow... I'm new to fan fiction, and this is the first story I read. If everyone on fan fiction is as good as you, I'm in luck!
jmc42199 chapter 12 . 12/27/2013
Just today, I imagined this crossover. I had no idea someone had actually thought of it before me and actually written it. But anyway, some typos, but other than that, great story! 99/100
La theorie des Nachos chapter 12 . 7/26/2013
Wow. Just wow ! It was amazing ! I think that's my favorite fiction ! You're a genius ! I loved how you write. I love your story ! You show us another side of the Doctor's mind in this story, I think. Without his memories, the Doctor is a completely different person. And the Merovingian and the Twins are in your story ! I love them and I love how you describe them ! I'm a Matrix fan and a Doctor Who fan, I love the way the Doctor react to this awful world. The characters are great, you wrote them just like I feel them. Except for Neo : I don't think he is "stoic", Neo is a really complex character, he is almost shizophrenic in his way to talk, move, be, it's like he is two different persons : the One and just Neo. And I didn't feel it in your story. He can be really sassy sometimes like in the kung fu fight scene in the first movie or in the second, after his fight against Seraph, when he says : "You could've just asked." Agent Smith can be sassy too (remember : "Smith will suffice"). Well, these are just details ! I loved what you wrote ! You're amazing ! :)
(Sorry for my bad english ! It is not my native langage and I struggle to write in english !)
Brown hair and eyes chapter 12 . 5/27/2013
This was so well written, a great crossover. Thanks for writing!
rakscha chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
It was very good. Thank you.
gandalf chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Characters from both Doctor Who and The Matrix appear on the poster Where's WALL-E?
goddesscal chapter 12 . 11/28/2012
This was highly enjoyable mesh of two fandoms. Especially liked the touch that it was the Wire. Well done!
mark3232 chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
This crossover exists. Really. The poster Where's WALL-E? shows, among others, characters from Doctor Who and a Sentinel from The Matrix.
ironyheartsap chapter 12 . 8/14/2012
Nice job. I think the Doctor was out of character considering that he had just finished with the events of "Journey's End"; I would have expected a more serious, brooding Doctor who was trying to come to term with everything that happened and more importantly what he (and the human-metacrisis-Doctor who was pretty much him since they had the same mind/memories) did. Still, I enjoyed this a lot as I had been looking for a Doctor Who/Matrix crossover. Although I do wish the Doctor had more conversations and time with Neo and Trinity (Trinity would have been an awesome Companion if she wasn't so in love with Neo... I don't think Neo would be as fun of a companion as Rory). It would have been neat for the Doctor to meet the Oracle, who you never revealed who she really was in correlation to the Whonuvirse. I liked how the Doctor was in the Matrix as well, even if only a short time. It was kind of like "Human Nature"/"Family of Blood", and he even became John Smith again even if he was a doctor not a professor this time. It made for a much more interesting meeting between the Doctor and Morpheus, Trinity, Neo, etc. And having the Wire being the alien cause was suprising and very clever, plus the fact that the Doctor's own traveling and meddling could be part of the cause for the altered timeline so he went to fix it was an interesting plot twist. I liked the ending (even if Neo and Trinity still died... Well sorta). Unfortunately it didn't happen in canon otherwise there would have been a whole other season not just those specials and he wouldn't have regenerated so soon. (Even though I love Matt Smith as the Eleventh Doctor I wish David Tennant stayed a little longer.) Although parts of the end reminded me of "Water on Mars", like when he said he was going to "break the rules" or when he was thinking of him as the "master of time". Anyway, great job! Oh, another possible plothole, although this one isn'tt really important but it is a lot of fun to think about, is what happened to Captain Jack Harkness? Since he's immortal and all he'd still be alive, but I guess he might still be exploring different bars throught the universe or maybe even traveling with the Doctor again (I do hope that John Barrowman comes back to the show even if for just one episode since his character Captain Jack Harkness is so fun and one of my favorites.), but if Jack stayed on Earth it's interesting to think what happened to him and what he was doing now in Zion. Can you imagine Neo meeting Jack (in his full flirty coming-on-to-you way)? Or Morpheus? Ha!
Roseth Helcie chapter 4 . 4/14/2012
Ooh, finally! A Dr Who/Matrix x-over. This should be interesting. :)
Lordheaven chapter 12 . 4/13/2012
A fitting end I'll say. (Claudia does seem to pop up in other stories yes). Neo and Trinity together, seems like destiny is difficult to get away from...
Dragon of Tassir chapter 11 . 4/12/2012
I didn't see this one coming. The wire - that bitch! Good riddance!
Dragon of Tassir chapter 10 . 4/12/2012
cool chapter man! thrilling waves down me spine...chill, really...
Dragon of Tassir chapter 9 . 4/12/2012
wow man - you cracked the code...ha ha ha! Excellent story, Lord Diablo clued me in. I love it! Perfect symbiosis I shall say. Never really thought such could work but you're doing just fine. I was just going through his story of Smallville, prophecy something when I came to yours...real cool man! I hope it's just as cool...keep it up!