Reviews for Points of Light
madcloisfan chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
Loved it. LOL.
Mathiilde3 chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Oh my goodness, this was hilarious! 'Minnie wastes no time, launching herself into the air - a flying leap...' That one had me laughing out loud because of a video on tumblr with a similar situation of a jumping cat! Seriously funny video, thought this story was too. "At least I don't sit down in the middle of the floor and lick myself when I get embarrassed." I was laughing out loud at that one too, but the whole story was kind of funny. Another enjoyable piece I really liked! The whole situation is so sweet with Castle playing with the cat and Kate watching. Such a lovely picture in my head! And the fiancé at the beginning, those things always make me grin like an idiot! But this whole thing did, I was smiling from beginning to end. It was lovely to read!

Mathilde
SeannysMom chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
It is a real pleasure to see again Minnie, this adorable little cat ! Thanks
JeuxDeVagues chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
I love Minnie. Have I told you that lately? I love her, and you for creating her. My absolute favorite line of this, even though it's all beautiful and intimate, is:

"Mrow?"
someheartslove chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
I've never had a cat, but my parents have several. Maybe I should suggest buying a laser. This seems like fun. And I love it how Castle is all playful with Minnie.

And of course Kate would suggest Alexis playing with Minne for a long time. Hahahaha. Ah, Kate. I want you like that on the show.
teelduo chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
Cute!
Topsy chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
She pushes on his shoulder, sends him sprawling across her knees. "At least I don't sit down in the middle of the floor and lick myself when I get embarrassed." – HAHAHHAHA.

"For the laser pointer, so Alexis can keep Minnie entertained," she explains, lifting one eyebrow. "For a long time." – Hahaha. Nice.

Adorable! I love this. Nice job, lady!
Bonnie Radcliffe chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
How sweet! I love Beckett's kinky line at the end ;-)
suusje32 chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
cute, thanks!
nicbec75 chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Squeeeee! Another instalment in the Minnie-verse! So awesome! I've missed our Minnie and her adorable ways .. heck, I've missed Minnie-verse Castle and *his* adorable ways hehe And nawww, they're engaged now! Awesomesauce! The next chapter will have em with a baby I bet! XD
I'm Widget chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
lol I love it! Laser pointers drive cats nuts. It's so much fun to watch. Too cute!
muppet47 chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
Oh, sweetness. A nice bit of happy after the angst-fest that was last night.

My husband used to have a laser pointer and we would do this with our cat. It is hilarious and almost indefinitely amusing.:)
Ariel119 chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
Really cute! Cats ARE hilarious with laser pointers. Dogs too sometimes.
Tango Mike Charlie chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
Love it :) It's gotta mean something that I don't particularly like cats, but can't stop reading your stories :)
Mark C chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
Another excellent one shot.

It was fun to see Rick play with Minnie the way he did as Kate watched on. You did a wonderful job with having him move the laser pointer around so Minnie could follow it. Plus it was fun to see what the little cat did as she tried to catch it.

The ending was great especially with Kate telling Rick about the extra batteries so Alexis could keep occupied for a long time.