Reviews for Points of Light
ipreferwestside chapter 1 . 6/26
LOLOLOL oh, Castle playing with Minnie. I hope Alexis is okay with "distract the cat so her dad can get laid" duty. LOL
madcloisfan chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
Loved it. LOL.
Mathiilde3 chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Oh my goodness, this was hilarious! 'Minnie wastes no time, launching herself into the air - a flying leap...' That one had me laughing out loud because of a video on tumblr with a similar situation of a jumping cat! Seriously funny video, thought this story was too. "At least I don't sit down in the middle of the floor and lick myself when I get embarrassed." I was laughing out loud at that one too, but the whole story was kind of funny. Another enjoyable piece I really liked! The whole situation is so sweet with Castle playing with the cat and Kate watching. Such a lovely picture in my head! And the fiancé at the beginning, those things always make me grin like an idiot! But this whole thing did, I was smiling from beginning to end. It was lovely to read!

Mathilde
SeannysMom chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
It is a real pleasure to see again Minnie, this adorable little cat ! Thanks
JeuxDeVagues chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
I love Minnie. Have I told you that lately? I love her, and you for creating her. My absolute favorite line of this, even though it's all beautiful and intimate, is:

"Mrow?"
someheartslove chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
I've never had a cat, but my parents have several. Maybe I should suggest buying a laser. This seems like fun. And I love it how Castle is all playful with Minnie.

And of course Kate would suggest Alexis playing with Minne for a long time. Hahahaha. Ah, Kate. I want you like that on the show.
teelduo chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
Cute!
Topsy chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
She pushes on his shoulder, sends him sprawling across her knees. "At least I don't sit down in the middle of the floor and lick myself when I get embarrassed." – HAHAHHAHA.

"For the laser pointer, so Alexis can keep Minnie entertained," she explains, lifting one eyebrow. "For a long time." – Hahaha. Nice.

Adorable! I love this. Nice job, lady!
Bonnie Radcliffe chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
How sweet! I love Beckett's kinky line at the end ;-)
suusje32 chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
cute, thanks!
nicbec75 chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Squeeeee! Another instalment in the Minnie-verse! So awesome! I've missed our Minnie and her adorable ways .. heck, I've missed Minnie-verse Castle and *his* adorable ways hehe And nawww, they're engaged now! Awesomesauce! The next chapter will have em with a baby I bet! XD
I'm Widget chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
lol I love it! Laser pointers drive cats nuts. It's so much fun to watch. Too cute!
muppet47 chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
Oh, sweetness. A nice bit of happy after the angst-fest that was last night.

My husband used to have a laser pointer and we would do this with our cat. It is hilarious and almost indefinitely amusing.:)
Ariel119 chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
Really cute! Cats ARE hilarious with laser pointers. Dogs too sometimes.
Tango Mike Charlie chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
Love it :) It's gotta mean something that I don't particularly like cats, but can't stop reading your stories :)