Reviews for life's always turning
Guest chapter 35 . 10/5/2017
I'll admit I've read this story several times and it never fails as I read the epilogue to be awed by the story, the journey the read takes you on. The thought given intricately for aspects. Thanks for writing this.
Lauren Saint chapter 35 . 9/17/2017
Nice story. But what happened with the Cullen's? How did Bella pick Jake in the first place? Why did the stay for so long and who was the vampire looking around Bellas place that Daniel told her about? Why are the vampires coming to La push? Enjoyed the read thanks for a good Bella/Paul story!
Guest chapter 35 . 9/11/2017
I LOVVVVE IT
Cebco chapter 25 . 7/30/2017
Your stories ate your stories, if some people don't them, don't read them. Keep doing what you do
Popin123 chapter 7 . 6/24/2017
It's an awesome storyline but the writing is pretty juvenile. It needs some major work so that the fic can be really beautiful, I am not saying this to be mean but if the writing is improved this fic could be a hit .
tinkermist99 chapter 35 . 5/20/2017
amazing story
skyeza chapter 35 . 5/13/2017
This was the best bloody story I've read in a while. I frigging loved it. It was unique and intriguing, it was fantastically thrilling. I couldn't stop, I had to completely read the whole thing, not knowing what happened next was driving me mad. I bloody loved it, Paul was such a sweetheart, totally in love with him, little Anthony was the cutest little one ever. I realy enjoyed Helen, wickedly awesome individual. I'm kinda hoping that you make a sequel to this so we know what happens next.
K chapter 35 . 4/10/2017
Great story, Interesting twist with Jacob and Sam.
Guest chapter 13 . 4/5/2017
This chapter doesn't make sense at all why would Lear of all people want Bella to be with paul if he didn't imprint, event if he does later on this makes her kinda selfish especially with her detailed knowledge of loving someone who isn't an imprint
Guest chapter 13 . 3/31/2017
Paul imprint on bella; didn't he?
Guest chapter 35 . 2/13/2017
I LOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVE IT
I LOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVE PAUL/BELLA
Child of Dreams chapter 22 . 12/21/2016
It's cocoa, not coco.
Guest chapter 35 . 11/22/2016
Wonderful story! Thank you!
orchidluv chapter 35 . 11/15/2016
Helen is so funny! This was a great story!
Guest chapter 35 . 11/8/2016
Great story! I really liked Helen, Anthony & Quil. Your creativity made for an interesting story. Thank you!
1,247 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »