Reviews for life's always turning
Are-Roses-Blue-and-Violets-Red chapter 35 . 7/30
I actually loved this story and its plot line, although the Quileutes are slightly exaggerated, I enjoyed the fact that you decided to talk about their culture (albeit naively) instead of just writing that if they're Quileutes they turn into giant fluff balls. But I guess that is reasonable if you don't research or know about them which is what most writers on here do. I agree with some of the other comments that your grammar and punctuation could use some work, but so could many other writers, me included. However I find the plot line and idea original and refreshing and you are obviously a brilliant writer so keep writing! Can't wait to see more of your work.
Steph xx
Anna chapter 35 . 4/5
Loved it ;D
MiccaF chapter 35 . 3/9
This is the second time I've read this, and it is still fantastic!
Calyptra chapter 4 . 1/31
I really like your idea, but there are so many mistakes, no layout whatsoever that it is really exhausting to read.
Dialogues are hard to read because you have problems with correct punctuation. You make really big mistakes like "no" instead of "know". So as much as I enjoyed the idea there is no point to read it if half the time I am not able to understand what you are trying to write.
Maybe you could look it over again? Many writers (me included) find tons of mistakes when rereading a story they uploaded a long time ago. Or you might need the help of beta.
I usually don't mind a mistake here and there, god knows I make them as well, but from a point on it just destroys the story.
I also think that if you were to read it again you could not only improve the grammar but also the content.
But I guess it's up to you.
I don't mean to insult you. If I didn't think your story had potential I wouldn't bother with a review. But I think it does and I would be glad to read it if it were to be proofread.
1tinac chapter 35 . 1/19
Oh amazing story.
g8rreader chapter 35 . 1/17
very fresh, unique story line, loved the writing, great job!
Reithandina chapter 1 . 12/5/2015
You forgot the word " Wandering ". It's very clear that you don't know what it means. :)
Iolanthe Ivashkov chapter 35 . 10/16/2015
Aww...very cute. I definitely enjoyed reading this story.
Baka Kage Usagi chapter 35 . 10/13/2015
Ahhhh I loved this!
beth626 chapter 35 . 9/11/2015
Absolutely loved it!:):):)
Novel's addict chapter 35 . 6/8/2015
Wow, i am speechless. Amazing story thanks a lot for sharing it :)
B4bidden.Products chapter 35 . 5/3/2015
I love this story so much thx for the excellent writing
Guest chapter 30 . 4/2/2015
Too bad I had to skip the last couple chapters. kidnapping/torture/rape/attempted rape is a HUGE turnoff to lots of readers.
Guest chapter 14 . 4/2/2015
After 12 drinks Bella would likely be in the emergency room...
Guest chapter 33 . 3/14/2015
"Diddlydiddlydiddlydiddly... A rare muffin attacked! Choose your Pokemon..."

Sorry, just had to.