Reviews for Trina is Done
Cool
Guest chapter 1 . 11/7/2016
Hey I know what you mean, Trina us my favorite character from Victorious but sadly there's not a lot of stories about her which suck. I hope you continue writing about her.
Mickey12Boo chapter 18 . 1/9/2016
*Crying* this is so good but it hasn't been updated in years :'( come back?
StarsandSunKissed chapter 18 . 7/14/2015
I know its been a while since you updated this story but its really good. I haven't seen a story like this that covered all the bases: self improvement on Trina's part, distancing herself away from her friends and family and finding someone who she loves that loves her too. Please update as soon as you can! :)
Guest chapter 18 . 6/12/2015
Update.
Guest chapter 18 . 4/27/2015
PLEASE UPDATE :))))
Guest chapter 18 . 2/18/2015
will you ever come back to these story will like to read more
Laura chapter 18 . 12/23/2014
Please update I love your story and how Trina is the victim and not an self-centric bitch , I can relate to this so please update (even through its been years)
magi97 chapter 4 . 4/28/2014
Whens the next chap? Im dying is the third time i read it, but i want next chap? Are u going to keep it up?
Samantha chapter 18 . 1/10/2014
I really enjoy reading this story. There's not a lot of Trina-centric stories that focus on Trina in a positive light and in enjoying this one a lot. You haven't posted any new chapters in almost a year and was wondering if you we're going to continue writing for this story or if this is being abandoned, or maybe you just temporarily lost your muse for this story. Either way I really enjoy reading this story and hope that more haters come out soon. And if more chapters are to be expected, will Trina ever forgive her family? I mean the mom is kind of a bitch and I always got the feeling that she was cheating on the dad with that other officer Gary but that's just me.

Keep up the good work!
BrodusDarth chapter 18 . 10/15/2013
Great story! I hope you finish it, I would love to see how it ends...
Encantria chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
PLEASE update! I really miss this story
Nicnak24 chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Pleaseeeeeeee update soon
Toni America chapter 18 . 4/28/2013
Omg! I love this story! The character explorations as well as the their dealings with their shortcomings. Its all so inspiring really! I also feel really bad for Trina and everything you said about the show's portrayal of her is spot on in my opinion. This story does a really good job at showing us a more realistic look at the consequences of everyone's actions.

Its nice to see Trina get a fresh start with a group of people who seem to really appreciate her. Her relationship with Justin is sooooo cute! lol. And I really do hope she and Tori and work it out.

Your prose is solid and your plot so far has been as sound as it is interesting. Awesome job, and I can't wait for the update! Kudos!
Guest chapter 18 . 3/6/2013
I love this story please update!