Reviews for New Beginnings
Awesome! Loved it.
Alex the sorceress 43 chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
GOD you're good!
44Lefty chapter 4 . 11/30/2012
Is Horvath trying to bring Morgana back from the dead? Or maybe he found a way to literally change history? He could also just be trying to get rid of Dave, Balthazar, Veronica and Becky.
44Lefty chapter 3 . 11/30/2012
Cliffhanger endings make everything so much more dramatic and interesting! I love it! :-)
44Lefty chapter 2 . 11/30/2012
So that's what happened after Dave and Becky left for Paris!
44Lefty chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
I've always wondered what had been going through Balthazar's head at the final battle! Now I know!
bkwrmnlvnit chapter 4 . 11/1/2012
This is a good story so far. I really like how you're doing this with Horvath, Balthazar, Dave, and Veronica and keeping them in character. However, you might watch out with the passing out happening all the time like a pulley system- heal one person, knock the other one out. It gets confusing. Other than that, great job! Thanks for posting,

Bookworm
JoyRose10 chapter 4 . 10/23/2012
Now I can say it here - well done! I hope you come back to this some day and add more!
CelestialSonata7 chapter 4 . 6/20/2012
Hmm, interesting. I like how you took it directly from the end of the movie. :)

Looking forward to see what happens next.
TithenElleth chapter 3 . 5/7/2012
Are you still doing this fic? I would luv it if you did! Its awesome! So I'll look for your updates. Update soon!
Chocolate and caramel chapter 3 . 4/14/2012
I like it. I can't wait for more!
aphhungary chapter 3 . 4/3/2012
Wut happened? I wanna know! This is really good. :) Please update soon! I luv it!
Rue chapter 3 . 3/28/2012
Cool idea, nice characterization. I hope you continue!
dsklghaweusdvf chapter 3 . 3/28/2012
This story is getting good-actually, it's just the sort of thing I think Disney would try for a sequel. You may want to update a little less frequently (but don't stop updating, obviously!) because it's kind of difficult to review three chapters at once. Overall a good job. :)