Reviews for Every Day We Fall In Love
divyvicki chapter 2 . 3/16
This was a TwiFanFiction recommendation. I can see why people would want more, at least to know if she ever remembers. It reminds me of ValGal95's "50 first Dates." In it Bella hasn't met Edward yet, but she forgets him everyday. So glad I read this.
divyvicki chapter 1 . 3/16
I'm sad put have left the fan fiction world, but share ur feelings about unfinished stories.
Monickat2 chapter 2 . 5/10/2015
Does she remember him?
beachcomberlc chapter 2 . 3/27/2015
Beautiful.
Beach
KAYLA-PATTINSON chapter 1 . 2/21/2015
Every time I read this story it makes me cry. I've read it a few times not and every time I'm hoping you added a bit to the end or added a new chapter. This story breaks my heart. I love it but at the same time I hate it. It makes me sad and unsatisfied. But I keep reading it because it's amazing. I really hope one day you add another chapter
abbyweyr chapter 2 . 11/18/2014
Such love and devotion from both of them.
meelee72 chapter 2 . 11/7/2014
Obviously, 50 First Dates is one of my faves, but I love the way u put ur spin on this type of story... love the way ur Edward does things.- I see "the end" but the 2nd chap has me excited to see what will happen.
Really love this. The devotion & pure love is so beautiful.
& everyone's emotions... very moving.
Rosawellian1984 chapter 2 . 8/21/2014
U SHould Do A Seuel to it ...To See If She Remeber him the next day!
Dream-with-your-heart chapter 2 . 8/13/2014
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. Hold on. Backup.

Did she remember him?! You need to add another chapter! Please! At least tell me if she remembered...

Such a bittersweet story tho...I loved it. I feel sad that he has to do it everyday and he doesn't get tired of it cuz he loves her so much...
makdm chapter 2 . 8/11/2014
Ohmygad! I am crying! My heart is breaking for Edward. I can just imagine how hard it is for him. Sigh* thank you for sharing this beautiful story! xx
CrisLovesU chapter 2 . 8/6/2014
Aww, this was such a wonderful little O/S. It was truly perfect in it's own way 3
Twilightfanatic85 chapter 2 . 8/5/2014
Oh man I wish u can continue this story cause I so want Bella to remember. I feel very sorry for Edward, but u can tell that he really will always love her no matter what! Please continue the story! please!
THE-Twlight-fan chapter 2 . 8/5/2014
That was terrible...and by terrible I mean it broke my heart in a million pieces. I both hate and love stories where I know that E & B won't get the perfect happy ending. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. I'm off to find another FF to cheer me up.
ImYours1901 chapter 2 . 7/25/2014
Hmmm, I wouldn't wish that kind of life upon anyone, it's not of the happiness fics I've read but the love they have for each other makes up for that. An amazing story, reminds me of 50 first dates x
Guest chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
That was really good! A bit like the movie remember Sunday or the book forgotten