Reviews for Sixty Seven
tlucinda9 chapter 4 . 10/19/2013
I just re read this. For god-knows the freaking hundredth time hahaha.
And I can never get over it. It's incredible. I'm not just saying that because Si-Dog's in it. It really is amazing, and I never told you how much I loved the epilogue. It's insanely good, and I know I'm never going to forget the endless hours we spent planning and discussing how this was going to go. It's ridiculous how much this means to me- even if it's just a fan fiction and we were both a bit obsessive over detail, obviously. Honestly- I don't even understand how it's possible to be this good at something. Mind-blown.
I'm never going to forget Eul-Dog and Si-Dog haha.
It's a party of Liz and Lucie history.
xo
RuterDam chapter 4 . 10/6/2012
Great epilogue! I was a bit surprised that she died, but I think it suited the story and character. I feel sorry for Lucah though, all alone with the children. Anyway, amazing story, and I will absolutely check out your other stories some more!
RuterDam chapter 3 . 10/4/2012
Great chapter! I'm really curious about the epilogue, hope you update soon! :)
amazingirl96 chapter 2 . 10/2/2012
It's cool, you know. When I first saw it, I thought about how many storys exist where there's an OC and it's about the, with HG, his own reaping, games, etc. But I decided I'll give it a read anyway, and I have to admid (as I usuall don't read storys like these because most people don't manage to create a proper OC people would like reading about): Your story is upon those few who fill these criterias ! She has her own personality, the story does NOT remind you of the book in every sentence you read of it, and it's not only conversation and all, but actual describing with actual exiting parts. So, good job, really !
amazingirl96 chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Wow that was LONG ! I'm curious for the next one...
RuterDam chapter 2 . 7/4/2012
Oh, shit. This was just awsome. I was close to tears when Royal died. And all the injuries... And the end... And when Sienna died... And everything. Write the next part soon!
rainbowpanda0 chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
This is amazing Liz- purely epic. I love how it's all in one place, easy to access, I'm reading and rereading it over and over, I love it so much. Brilliant dear, epic. (:
RuterDam chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
Great writing! You're going to continue on this, right? Anyway, I love Royal as a character, as he reminds me of my own little brother in some ways. Continue on!