Reviews for Broken Rules
WeirdyMcWeirderton chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Loved this story! :)
JaniceC678 chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Aww...hey...just popped in to catch up on another one of yours. This was so sweet and so needed... yeah, I got teary again! Wish we could see something like this in the show for sure. But you missed your opportunity! I wanted Sam to lay the amulet on Dean's pillow! Oh well...guess I just have to wait! (or do you have that moment already written in one of your other stories?
Ginnylove9990 chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
Great story. Now why can't the writer write it this why? Maybe the writer need to take a few lesson from the fanfiction writer.
cappy712 chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Yeah, so much for not crying when reading stories... That was something, sweet and heart breaking.

I would love for the boys to talk like that on the show. Just to sit and talk about the things they've dealt with and the fact that they were pawns in a big game that they didn't even know they were playing.

Thank you for a great story.
ccase13 chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
I loved the ghost bobby at the end. Poor Dean knows he needs to

try very hard for him and Sam to get reconnected. At least Sam will appreciate Dean's efforts to reach him.
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
That's a lot of things they got hashed out. Nice thought about contacting Missouri about Bobby. I'd like to see that.
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
What a wonderful tag to this episode.

You did great job writing Dean and Sam as they covered so many topics that have needed to be discussed, but we will probably never see happen on the show.

I love how you had the brothers remember moments or words from earlier years.

I enjoyed reading your story.

Thanks for sharing it with us. :)
Supernatural369 chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
you just had to throw that ending in there and try to make me cry! (good story even with the ending of tears)
SPN Mum chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
I really love the stories that you write! :D I love the Sam and Dean moments, where they let each other know just how much they mean to each other. I just wish we had more of them on the show lately. As your story suggested, it has been way too long since this happened. You write their expressions and emotions so well, it always gives my heart a hitch when I read them. Thanks for the wonderful moment! :)
zekeschance chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
Lovely story. I thought it was great and melancholy. Thanks!
TaraHalliwell chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
This is great. Dean and Sam genuinely need to have a talk like that and I really liked how you included Bobby's ghost at the end. I was surprised at all the little signs of affection you managed to include between the boys, but that really made the story shine.
judyann chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
OK I have officially loved all your tags! Loved loved loved this! Wonderful tag! :)
samgirl19 chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
finally someone mentions Missouri in a fic sheesh its like everyone forgot about her after the episode home
The Lilac Elf of Lothlorien chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
Okay, I LOVED this story. The brotherly moments, the opening up about past mistakes... the 'jerk/bitch' moment. All stuff I hope to see from the next few episodes.

And Sam's got a point-Has Bobby tried communicating with Missouri yet?
hotshow chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
I loved this story. Thank you.