Reviews for The Hazards of Amity
Abegail447 chapter 5 . 2/3
2016 and still waiting. I hope you're okay and still into writing. You are one of the best writers ever. I love your stories and I really hope you're ok. Your stories are very refreshing and emotional and all of the good stuff plus, I really hope you're ok.
Sparrowfeathers chapter 5 . 1/29
You absolutely have to complete this! I just can't bear the though of you leaving this unfinished! But I whole heartedly trust you and your fantastic track record of finishing stories
Jojo chapter 5 . 1/6
Been over a year since you said "I'll update very soon"! We all want to see the end of this awesome story in this lifetime please!
not the usual baka chapter 5 . 12/25/2015
Must love Gaara's thoughts in this chapter.
Gaara's response to hearing the news was "what the hell was the appropriate thing to do besides lock her in the house and murder Uchiha Itachi?"
I'm sorry I laughed myself silly at that.

Kankuro noticed that recording taxonomies is the height of showing affection!
Sasuke really knows how to sale this staying with Temari thing.
palmtreehead chapter 5 . 12/11/2015
I have always considered myself firmly ShikaTema but this is an excellent story in which you've made ItachiTemari quite plausible. I look forward to the conclusion if you ever get the chance, thanks for sharing
KiraGS chapter 5 . 12/9/2015
Where is the second part of chapter 5? It's been a year! I love this work and I think you did a great job of capturing their interaction and digging into their psyche. Would love to see the follow-up.
Shebali chapter 4 . 12/5/2015
So, uh, that soon is taking a while. I hope you're well. I mean, I also hope to see this story finished but mostly I hope you're doing alright with whatever you're doing.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/20/2015
So, it's been a year since this was last updated which really freaks me out 'cause I hope you're okay and it's just your internet connection that's wonky or something. (Although that's the opposite of okay.) I've left reviews here before so I hope you know how much I dig this story. The way this chapter is not the worst place to end it, but I do hope that we someday get to read the resolution you wanted and be read how you intended it to be read. Hope all is well.
mtziggorot chapter 5 . 11/7/2015
I feel so bad for Itachi in this story, but he is an enjoyable character
renuo chapter 1 . 10/27/2015
Hi! I hope you're okay and still have motivation to write. This piece is certainly different from your other works. This kind of writing - it's not a cheap romance just for the heck of it, it's meaningful and it makes you think about yourself. It made me realize something about myself and what i want, and I'm entirely grateful to you. I'm certainly not ashamed to say that I cried (a lot). Thank you for your hard work and I hope you update soon. :)
Chica enojada chapter 1 . 10/17/2015
Will you really wait a year to update? I love you story, but update it or give some signs of life! You have a lot of followers that are suffering for this eternal wait
Jacky D Blade chapter 5 . 10/15/2015
I hate it...that you always wait so long for the next chapter...I really like this story, no I love it-so please update soon
Kit chapter 5 . 9/22/2015
I rather hoped that this "very soon" of yours doesn't mean a year ! Post the last chapter already or are you planning to wait till November !
artistgirl12 chapter 5 . 8/20/2015
Can I just say I love how you write. Your writing of every single character is perfect. I am DYING to read the next chapter. And this is quite possibly the best romance ever, because its not the typical one. I love having to see temari work through it in the less expected way of falling in love. Thank you for a fantastic read.
Moo-cow300 chapter 5 . 5/2/2015