Reviews for The Hazards of Amity
Moo-cow300 chapter 5 . 5/2
Your story made me cry.
Salome Maranya chapter 5 . 5/1
I'm already drawing up possible conclusions inside my head but it would also be very nice to read what you have written. If you have the time and interest, please post it. This pairing was refreshing surprise and I think you captured their personalities well (even that other fic where they're all crazy).
Cheers!
Deeep Sea chapter 5 . 4/15
When I first came cross this fic only to see what the pairing was I've got to say that I was extremely skeptical and slightly wary of where this might go. I didn't think it could have worked but hey you managed to do it. The overall characterization seemed well done and even if it wasn't do to au events you managed to make it seem natural and interesting to read. I thought it was pretty funny just how sidelined sasuke is in this doc. Usually fics with Itachi in them tend to involve Sasuke in a big deal of its overall story. Can't wait to see whether or not this ship really is going to be sailing or not.
Shebali chapter 5 . 4/13
I really hope to see this story finished.
schadenfreude chapter 5 . 4/7
Hey im not sure 1 more chap will cut it. Im no writer but as a reader, i can imagine 2 to 4 more chaps to further develop the story. Or maybe i just dont want ir end. well, what the hell do i know right. Anyhoo, we will all be waiting.

this is amazing!

And im out...
myeve123 chapter 5 . 3/24
I was in a mood for quiet romance and stumbled upon this fic, and oh, how it really delivers. I like the tone, the pacing, the characterization, the natural blooming romance as well as the hurt/comfort. I like the sandstorm scene and the powerful emotional punch of the ending of chapter 4. I don't mind a bittersweet ending (that they don't get to be a couple), though reading chapter 5 gives me the impression that you want to end it with a hope / a new start over, something in the line where Temari goes to Konoha and says Hey let's give it a try. That's a preferable ending to me, instead of forcing the romance (he likes me so maybe I can like him too), but I trust you as the author, since you've done great job in bringing me here this far, after going through Itachi's mental anguish of falling in love ;) Thanks for sharing, hope you can update soon.
CarnCas chapter 5 . 3/24
That part when Itachi reads the card over again and again is heartbreaking.
PLEASE UPDATE!
Hello, hi!
Any chance the final chapter will be posted soon, waiting sucks and it's hard to find stories as good as this one.
Aelibia chapter 5 . 2/9
This fic is just so good to me. I look forward to the ending!
Cat at Dusk chapter 5 . 1/22
Great story. I'm a little disappointed that they don't end up together though :/
HikariYamino chapter 5 . 1/6
How can you hurt me like this?! I'm in actual physical pain right now, my stomach hurts and my chest feels tight and ahhhhhhhhhhh. Oh my gawd. I can literally feel Itachi's pain and i just wanna smother him in my love! QAQ
broom chapter 5 . 12/23/2014
you promised a very soon update, you LIED!
i know life sucks and you're probably busy but please don't drift too far before we see the end of this masterpiece.
*fingers crossed for a happy ending and a fast update*
Turtle Kid the Woolgatherer chapter 5 . 12/17/2014
I just re-read this whole story-I forgot how much I enjoyed it! Thank you so much!
Captain Tea chapter 5 . 12/9/2014
Noooo what!? It's been a month and the conclusion isn't here yet! This is one of the best things I've read in ages, I desperately need the final piece :(