Reviews for The Hazards of Amity
Monster Cat Music Girl chapter 5 . 8/15
"The next chapter will be posted very soon"... *three years later* ANYWHO THIS IS A FAN FREAKING TASTIC STORY THAT I WOULD LOVE FOR YOU TO FINISH! I'm personally a die hard ShikaMari myself, but I loooooved this story! I really hope it's not abandoned or anything. :D
BeYoNd-A-FrEaK chapter 5 . 7/1
I almost feel like reviewing this might be the equivalent of talking to an empty room since you haven't updated in three years, nevertheless I'm obligated by pure selfishness to ask for closure. It's rare that I'm so captivated by a single author's writing, but you've managed it and left me grasping for more. I hope you will grant us reprieve and post what I could only imagine as the perfect ending though your eyes.

Best

Z
Hello firefly,

I rarely ever review to stories because I never know what to say but I couldn't let this pass. I have absolutely loved this story. The bromance beween Kankuro and Sasuke, Itachi's turmoil and Temari's behaviour in general. It is not a romance just beacause you want it to be. It is something I could actually see happening.
I think you are a great writer and I am reading all your other stories. I have noticed that with most of them you have stopped updating. I hope it is not something permanent because I am dying to know how this finishes. I understand if you're busy or if you just don't feel like continuing this story.
But I hope you can find it in your hart to continue because there are people who absolutely adore your writing. No pressure though ;).
So just to summarise: you are awesome, I love your writing style and please please please continue your amazing story.
Lots of support and love,
Mivano
GrLuie chapter 5 . 4/18
Awesome!
GreenTeaChoco chapter 5 . 3/20
I m still waiting the last chapter too. Please revive once again. Dont left their love die here.
Malyame chapter 5 . 3/20
Please update there's still alot of us readers who would return to read the final chapter
Malyame chapter 1 . 3/20
Such a amazing story , I noticed that it's been 3 years since the last update I'm hopeful that you'll return I know life gets busy but please update this very few stories that are as amazing as this one. I need closure lol this story was just a masterpiece
Pleaaaaass chapter 5 . 3/18
Please please I need closure. I would be so grateful if you updated. I'm still hoping, almost 3 years on...
Lady Nara chapter 5 . 3/11
This pairing would never have occurred to me, but I love it. I love the idea of the Uchiha brothers relocating to Suna, too. The bond between the two of them was beautifully done, as was the slow burn between Temari and Itachi. About the only thing I didn't like about this fic was that Sasuke and Kankuro didn't have a thing, heh. Never thought I'd ship that, but I started to, even though it was a joke.
Pcs888 chapter 5 . 2/21
This made me into a fan of Itachi x Temari, please please please finish the last chapter
Luieduie chapter 5 . 12/18/2016
Hi! Ive been with you since beginning of your crack story about itachi and temari and how it led to Sky Runs Red and then now this. Its been two years, but even though life gets busy i still come back here to my happy place and check if theres an update. I do hope youre okay. Please dont leave us hanging here. We avid fans of yours still await the beautiful or tragic ending of this story. Theres hardly any writer as good as you here and that is why i will wait patiently for you to come back and tell the story of my fave character and his road to restitution.
ChicFreakSistaFierce chapter 5 . 11/26/2016
But...but part 2...of the...final chapter
wingedmercury chapter 5 . 9/18/2016
Hi darling:) I was just thinking about this story today and I can't believe it's been two years. Feels like only yesterday I was reading your latest update. Well, you have private messaging turned off, so I'm cheating and poking you via a review. I miss you and I miss your fics! You know I'm always happy to beta or shoot ideas off of, but most of all just wanted to say hi. You're a fabulous writer and I wanted to know how your projects are going and about life in general.
And yeah, I miss this fic:)
xoxoxo,
Wingedmercury
nysilvy chapter 5 . 9/15/2016
Good god above, please don't do this to me...noooooo! T_T

This is just some horrible horrible mirror of Itachi's love: fall in love with the fic, only to learn there's no happy ending. And that posted-very-soon AN is relentlessly taunting me to death T_T

Now that the tears are out of the system, it's time to resort to begging. Please please pleaaaase come back and bless your wretched readers with the resplendence that is Part 2.

Regardless of whether this miracle happens, thank you so much for bringing life to this unlikely pairing! Finding great romance in fanfiction is so rare and, like with life, surprise pleasures are among the sweetest joys.

Please take care, and if your writing aspirations come true, you've already got fans so share!
Cassiopeiia chapter 5 . 9/13/2016
I know you have been absent from Fanfiction for quite sometime but I am begging you to finish this. Your writing is absolutely beautiful. I was never quite into non-canon character shipping, but you have made Itachi x Temari entirely plausible, yet beautifully tragic. This fic is so well-crafted and expertly written that I think I must have read it 100 times by now. Please come back and finish it. You are an incredibly talented writer and words cannot express how drawn in I am by your writing. I have absolute faith that you must be a published author by now, and I would love to read your other works as well (stories you've written outside of Fanfiction I mean).