Reviews for The Hazards of Amity
Pcs888 chapter 5 . 2/21
This made me into a fan of Itachi x Temari, please please please finish the last chapter
Luieduie chapter 5 . 12/18/2016
Hi! Ive been with you since beginning of your crack story about itachi and temari and how it led to Sky Runs Red and then now this. Its been two years, but even though life gets busy i still come back here to my happy place and check if theres an update. I do hope youre okay. Please dont leave us hanging here. We avid fans of yours still await the beautiful or tragic ending of this story. Theres hardly any writer as good as you here and that is why i will wait patiently for you to come back and tell the story of my fave character and his road to restitution.
ChicFreakSistaFierce chapter 5 . 11/26/2016
But...but part 2...of the...final chapter
wingedmercury chapter 5 . 9/18/2016
Hi darling:) I was just thinking about this story today and I can't believe it's been two years. Feels like only yesterday I was reading your latest update. Well, you have private messaging turned off, so I'm cheating and poking you via a review. I miss you and I miss your fics! You know I'm always happy to beta or shoot ideas off of, but most of all just wanted to say hi. You're a fabulous writer and I wanted to know how your projects are going and about life in general.
And yeah, I miss this fic:)
xoxoxo,
Wingedmercury
nysilvy chapter 5 . 9/15/2016
Good god above, please don't do this to me...noooooo! T_T

This is just some horrible horrible mirror of Itachi's love: fall in love with the fic, only to learn there's no happy ending. And that posted-very-soon AN is relentlessly taunting me to death T_T

Now that the tears are out of the system, it's time to resort to begging. Please please pleaaaase come back and bless your wretched readers with the resplendence that is Part 2.

Regardless of whether this miracle happens, thank you so much for bringing life to this unlikely pairing! Finding great romance in fanfiction is so rare and, like with life, surprise pleasures are among the sweetest joys.

Please take care, and if your writing aspirations come true, you've already got fans so share!
Cassiopeiia chapter 5 . 9/13/2016
I know you have been absent from Fanfiction for quite sometime but I am begging you to finish this. Your writing is absolutely beautiful. I was never quite into non-canon character shipping, but you have made Itachi x Temari entirely plausible, yet beautifully tragic. This fic is so well-crafted and expertly written that I think I must have read it 100 times by now. Please come back and finish it. You are an incredibly talented writer and words cannot express how drawn in I am by your writing. I have absolute faith that you must be a published author by now, and I would love to read your other works as well (stories you've written outside of Fanfiction I mean).
KuroitsukiNoMai chapter 5 . 8/31/2016
So... I realize that you haven't been active on FF in a very long time, but would you happen to have part 2 of this final part done (even roughly) somewhere on your computer? This is probably my favorite Itachi-centric fic and it's just be so great to have an end to the story!

Anyway, thank you so much for sharing this! I really, truly love it :)
Aya Kazuki chapter 1 . 8/19/2016
You've made me into a temari x itachi shipper. Yessss!
KL2037 chapter 4 . 7/14/2016
I've never read a story that described falling in love so accurately. Especially when unrequited. It tore me apart. I would love to see the final chapter of this before I die. I hope this comment make you feel some sympathy for us and at least give us an ending.
Guest chapter 5 . 5/4/2016
This story has left me so satisfied, please continue it in the future
Silent Killing chapter 5 . 4/5/2016
First of all, I would like to thank you, 'cuz to say that what you wrote here is beautiful, wonderful and perfect is a huge understatement.
I AM BEGGING YOU to continue this story. I was never good at expressing myself, but this is the loveliest, most painful story I've ever read. I adore the way you describe what Itachi felt in detail-I can even feel that ache in my chest myself. And that empty life he had-living just for Sasuke, I mean. I cried, and I'm not exaggerating. It all hit me right in the feels. And I can hardly control myself from screaming, for this story is abandoned since 2014, and you said you'd update it soon. So once again, I am BEGGING YOU, post the second part of the 5th chapter.
I will love this, allways.
Thank you again, hope you're doing well. And hope you'll finish this story.
Fishies2 chapter 5 . 3/23/2016
Love it. Please come back soon.
Guest chapter 5 . 3/12/2016
Your a great writer please finish the story it won't do it justice by leaving it unfinished. I have to see if they get together.
Abegail447 chapter 5 . 2/3/2016
2016 and still waiting. I hope you're okay and still into writing. You are one of the best writers ever. I love your stories and I really hope you're ok. Your stories are very refreshing and emotional and all of the good stuff plus, I really hope you're ok.
Sparrowfeathers chapter 5 . 1/29/2016
You absolutely have to complete this! I just can't bear the though of you leaving this unfinished! But I whole heartedly trust you and your fantastic track record of finishing stories