Reviews for Cloudbaby Adventure Time
Op chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
Your fanfic was great ! But there is just something that you would want to edit a bit : in season 3 or 4 it is confirmed that Korra was the "first avatar who could metal bend" so Aang metalbending doesn't really fit. I would suggest you'd bring an intervention from Toph. I'm pretty sure it could be funny if you wrote her lines according to her personality.
Don'tCare001 chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
love it, love it, love it, LOVE IT! You captured them so well, I could actually see the whole scene! You're an amazing author!
LaineQ chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Adventure! I hope in book 2 of LoK, Kya, Bumi and Tenzin are reunited and they go on another ADVENTURE! I love this story. You completed my life. I LOVE YOU
CatX3 chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
This was awesome! :D I've been looking for a story exactly like this! You portrayed all the characters so well, and even though we don't know much about Bumi or Kya yet, I think this is exactly what they will turn out to be like! Great job, you attention to detail is amazing, and humor was pretty present too! Thanks for the read, insta-fav! ;)
AfterShockk chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
I like this story it is cute with spunk!

BTW- (in medical terms) a cloudbaby is an infectious baby that presents a medical risk to other infants. The child looks heathy but conceals a bacterial or viral infection that puts other youlings in parrel
young dawn chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Haha, this was very amusing. It was fun seeing the antics of Aang and Katara's children when they were still, well, children. And little Lin was an added bonus. Well done.

sora
bookbelle.314 chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
Poor Tejzin, no wonder he was a little akward with Lin. :D Anyways, awesomely hilarious story!
Hyper V chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
I love it so much! This is the best cloudbaby FanFics I have ever read! And the crush between Lin and Tenzin was a perfect explaination for why Lin was sour to Tenzin in te first episode. I really hope you can at least try and continue it! Please, it's really good! I really love it!
Warrior Cat Cody chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Poor Tenzin...sooner or later, he'll get over it. :)

And I guess that's why Tenzin didn't want Korra to be in the Pro Bending tournament in the series. But it's still nice that Kya II and Bumi II are named after the first Kya and Bumi.

Keep up the awesome work!
CalleighB chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
What a fun story to read. I love reading about hunky mid-30's Aang and his very busy children. What a descriptive and well-written piece. I hope there's more.
Sueanoi chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
I.

Laughed.

So.

Hard.

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Aryck1095 chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
Tenzin seems rather stiff compared to Aang. Mr. Serious must take after his mother.

Since I saw the first episodes of the Legend of Korra, my Avatar fever has come back with a bloodthirsty vengeance. This little story really hit the spot, though. Nice work.

Avatar fan-fiction is already starting to pick up again with Korra's debut drawing ever closer. I have to say, it's good to have Avatar back. I missed this fandom.
BigBossofMoss chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
This was a nice little story. Typical brother and sister stuff when they pick on the younger sibling.

But I got a nice plot bunny after reading this.

What if after the war, Aang meets a non-bender who wants to learn air-bending from the sky bison like the first airbenders?

Wouldn't that be a great story?