Reviews for Set Fire to the Rain
Lol Castle hypocrisy at his best. He should burn in hell as far as i'm concerned
bethmike3 chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
This is how the episode should have ended!
GT500RonSmith chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
Ihated the result of that episode, too! This was lovely!
drsusaben chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
Loved it
CastleWriter16 chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
I AGREE. It still makes me mad. ALSO WHY DID *THIS* NOT HAPPEN ON THE SHOW. Why.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
Loved it.
j9tigger chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Damn, this would have been an interesting start.
BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
You certainly know how pic the right songs for Caskett fics, dontcha?

:P

Amazing work as usual, especially channelling Rick's hidden rage into something that's fitting but not too OTT!
someheartslove chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
I think the ending was maybe a bit too rushed, with them being all angry and mad. Especially him being that mad.

With that said, I LOVE it how you handled him being mad at her, how he just didn't want any more excuses, how he just wanted her to know what was wrong without him pointing it out.

Loved it :)
dtrekker chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
Damn that episode is right! But then again, we WERE warned by the man himself that this would be the starting point of a brewing storm...the thing is, where I'm from, we don't get storms this frantic!

So, until we get our so promised closure we can always rely on well writen stories like yours, where the characters mimic perfectly our beloved show. We can dream or at least pretend that this is where we are and that our heroes are at least half as brave as your story describes...if only!

Thanks for this breathers and for finding the time to write for all of us.

A
Bonnie Radcliffe chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
His answer couldn't have been more perfect: 'Just started' )
Deb838 chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
OH thank god! A happy ending!

My little shipper heart was breaking with all the other angsty fics I've been reading - no resolutions... which is probably what will happen on the show for a while.

muppet47 chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
You know, I think I prefer drunk and angry Castle confronting her to snarky passive aggressive Castle. Because at least it is talking. Sigh.

This is so good - it made me feel all nervous and sick for them (in a good way.:)

"Just started, Kate. Just started," he mumbles against her lips."

Oh, love.:)

There has been so much fantastic 47 secs fic today!
aolande1 chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
Very good!
AliasCSINYFriendsER chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
I know right? That epi was insane! And damn those previews! Gah! I don't know if I'm gonna survive until next week! :-/ LoL

Beautiful work, as always! ;)

LOVED!