Reviews for Thinking About You Lately
xxBookaholicxx chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
good story
anneryn7 chapter 4 . 4/24/2010
I really hope you continue this!

Please don't leave us hanging!

Great chapter btw

anneryn7 chapter 3 . 4/24/2010
OH! They kissed!

_
anneryn7 chapter 2 . 4/24/2010
I can't wait to find out who Fi is into! :)

I sensing some Fi/Clu action!

Great Job (no surprise there. lol)

anneryn7 chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
Definitely loving this so far! No question about it!

fire dragonheart chapter 14 . 10/16/2009
nice
Elisa Cristine De La Torre chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
Keep It Up I enjoy these please add more.

Elisa
Christinamarie712 chapter 13 . 12/19/2007
OH MY GOODNESS! YOU KNOW HOW LONG I'VE WAITED FOR AN UPDATE! this is a very good story keep updating.
fire dragonheart chapter 13 . 11/28/2007
This good
CynicalRomantic09 chapter 12 . 11/2/2007
This is really good! I keep wavering between Carey and Clu for Fi. I do like Clu and Fi together, but there's just something about Carey and Fi that I really like. I loved the part where Fi kept saying "and we kiss" hehe. that made me laugh so hard because it really does a good job at portraying the awkwardness I'm sure she'd probably be feeling. Is it too late to make this a Carey/Fi? haha.
Charleena Anna chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
I just read all the chapters in this story, and I've got to admit, I'm hooked. It's a good portrayal of the characters and keeps you interested. I know it's been a long time, but I really hope more gets written! I'm going crazy wanting more!
OnTheOutsideLookingIn chapter 11 . 10/1/2006
It was nice to see a new chapter from you. The Fi/Clu scene was sweet. Update soon!
AlphaGamJen chapter 11 . 9/24/2006
really good! keep going!
AlphaGamJen chapter 10 . 9/19/2006
really good! keep going!
OnTheOutsideLookingIn chapter 10 . 5/13/2006
I've never really been able to read a lot of So Weird fanfiction because it's usually either ridiculously centered around the supernatural plots with no character development or it ends up coming across like some bubble-gum smacking teen movie. Thankfully, you manage to avoid both, and obviously I love this fic. I'm so glad that you decided to update and that you haven't forgotten about it. My deepest condolences to you and your family and friends. The death of a family member or friend, much less several, is something that no one should have to deal with.

Now, onto the story... I'm so happy with the way that you did the kissing scene. As much as Fi pretends that she's really just friends with Clu, there's always going to be a part of them that wonders if they couldn't have been more whether she'll admit it or not. I was sad that we only got Clu's voice for five seconds in this chapter :(, but it is better to have a character not in a chapter than to have them running around doing something pointless. I wouldn't be surprised if Alex is still up to no god, but I could just being overly suspicious... oh well. Update as soon as you can! :)