Reviews for Reunion
Bella Dom chapter 3 . 10/23/2012
Awh this was so cute!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/26/2012
Aw, this is cute and sweet. I like it!
zipbuzzer chapter 3 . 8/20/2012
I was bawling at chapter 2. Chapter 3 made me so sad, and so glad that someone has this much imagination and talent. Thank you, so so much. I thoroughly enjoyed this!
sons-of-anarchy-rocks chapter 3 . 8/19/2012
this is so gooooooood!
Amandla123 chapter 3 . 8/11/2012
Hi I just wanted to say this was brilliant and I love the fact thresh was using a dry sense of humour with Cato and how you ended it. It was a pleasure to read
MarigoldxObsidian chapter 2 . 7/23/2012
The ending was so sad! :'(
Anna Hunter chapter 3 . 5/4/2012
Hi! I have an account, but I didn't feel like logging in.

This story is so touching. I wanted to cry when I read this. Probably one of the best friendship stories I've read, that's sweet with no romance. Seriously, you must write more of these stories. You rock! .

Love,

~Anna~
MissJadeDragon chapter 3 . 4/24/2012
This is my review... IT WAS AMAZING, OMG AMAZING, OML AMAZING, SOOO AMAZING I COULDN'T STOP CRYING!
Overlord chapter 3 . 4/21/2012
Thresh rules thank you for righting a good story
soso122 chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
ITS AMAZNG!
SeverusSnape'sDaughter chapter 3 . 4/3/2012
awww 3
confused-Luna chapter 3 . 4/2/2012
Oh I got teary eyed in the end. This was fantastic. Absolutely fantastic.
appletree98 chapter 3 . 3/27/2012
I loved it! Great story. It was adorable.
empressdreamer chapter 3 . 3/27/2012
I love this. It's beautifully written. I could just imagine Thresh as the protective surrogate older brother to Rue.

Cato is District 2 though :)
oopsabird chapter 3 . 3/27/2012
That was so sweet and very well-written! I truly enjoyed your story, and I think it was nice to see something different for a change. Thresh and Rue don't get a lot of stories to themselves. And you illustrated their relationship amazingly! I love how you filled in the gaps left in the book.

I noticed one error, though. Cato is from district 2, not district 1 as you stated in the final chapter.