Reviews for Backup
Leradomi chapter 3 . 10/28/2012
great story just mark it as complete in the info section can't wait for the sequel
ARL15 chapter 3 . 3/28/2012
This story was great! I just loved all the bro moments between Dick and Wally. I also loved the end. I don't know what Dick was thinking, of course Batman was going to find out, Batman knows all. Anyway this story was very enjoyable!
SpritelyGryffindor chapter 3 . 3/28/2012
That was so funny!

"Also he has amnesia, or insanity, I forgot which oneā€¦" She said earnestly.

Wally would have laughed if he wasn't so nervous.

Superboy also pitched in, "And he has food poisoning."

LOL! That was my favorite set of lines throughout the whole thing. Amnesia, insanity, lol.

I bet Alfred would seek vengence if he found out that Wally had said his cooking was sub-par, even if it was only an excuse! I thought it was a cute story overall. I can't help but wonder though, what happened on Wally's end? Surely Batman wouldn't just let him off the hook.

I bet he told Barry aaaalll about Wally hiding Robin's illness from the adults and helping the kid lie despite the severity of the toxin. Or worse, what if he told Iris? Or Iris and Mrs. West? Whoever he told I'm sure Wally would get the scolding of his life. You should totally write a companion fic about what happened on Wally's end. This story was hilarious and well written and it'd be cool to see how things turned out for Wally. Great Job!
PrincessLazyPants chapter 3 . 3/28/2012
Hahahaa, I love Wally's failed attempts at excuses and Batman's reasoning with Dick at the end! Great story and I hope you write more in the future
Godismetons chapter 3 . 3/28/2012
This was so super mega uber awesome! :D:D:D:D

I loved how Bruce did that Batman thing in the end. most people forget that Batman is not just a crime fighter but also a brilliant detective!

Favorite story! ALL THE WAY!
Reina Grayson chapter 3 . 3/28/2012
did Dick really think he could get away with it, I swear, I was laughing at the end, but a bit harsh with the punishment don't you think. I mean come one, the batmobile and the batwing are bad enough, but throwing two-three other cars in there, that's cruel, not to mention cleaning the batcave and polishing the batarangs.
mixxi chapter 3 . 3/28/2012
paranoid daddybat is awesome XD
Godismetons chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
Ooooh, that was good! :D

Please update! :D
Zaralecki chapter 2 . 3/27/2012
Yay! Thanks for updating so soon!

I'm glad to see you're adding some Robin-tormenting!

Just a side note; the fear gas is suppose to show you your worst fears, as in making you scream with fright :o

Thanks so much for this story!
Reina Grayson chapter 2 . 3/27/2012
MORE, this is getting good, can't wait to see if Bats does find out.
AuthoressCrest chapter 2 . 3/27/2012
So I first saw this over on the yj anon meme and reviewed there but saw you had updated here and figured I would follow the story here, lol, I come here more than the anon meme. Anywho, love this so far and I feel sorry for both Robin, for having to deal with the fear gas until it's out of his system, and for poor Wally who has to try and be all suave with his answers so he doesn't reveal anything about Robin's ID. Can't wait to read more!
PrincessLazyPants chapter 2 . 3/27/2012
D:

Poor Robin. I hope you write more soon.

And I understand that this is your story and you can do whatever you want with it, but I'm hoping that whatever Wally's answer is, he doesn't spill out too much since this IS Robin's secret and Wally is a pretty loyal friend, so he shouldn't really have the right to spilling them out, but hey, you're the author, so I'd be happy with whatever you write.
mixxi chapter 2 . 3/27/2012
hihi the more kf tries to cover the more crazy robin seems XD
CalicoCat13 chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
Great start! Can't wait to see where it goes from here :)
Lavendersalamander chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
Oohh I'm so excited for the next chapter!