Reviews for Zansetsu: The Lingering Snow
Juliedoo chapter 7 . 21h
I know this story hasn't been updated in years, but I had the good luck to stumble across it, and I enjoyed it so much I just had to say something.

I really like Kazuki. She's a heroine I can empathize with (unlike Chizuru) because she's proactive and she knows her own mind. She's also very kind hearted in a straightforward, endearing way, and I just want to bundle her up to protect her from the world because she's so rare and precious. Also, I loved reading her interactions with Saitou and Okita. Those two have personalities that can be hard to pin down, but you managed to characterize them so accurately - I believed that they'd do what they did, that they'd say what they said, that they'd respond to Kazuki how they responded to her. And that's why I really liked this story: you did wonderful justice to the canon characters, while writing a heroine that's easy to root for instead of incredibly frustrating.

I hope you continue this one day. n_n
RainbowHeart chapter 4 . 6/2/2014
This chapter was awesome. That sword scene and how she got cut in the neck and their interactions (all 3 of them) WAS SO GOOD! I'm in love.

I hope you'll continue with this? (It was worth a shot, but no worries if you don't have it in you anymore)

:D :D :D :D

Thank you for writing this!
wayward-river chapter 7 . 7/1/2013
Imagine my delight when finding your story! I'm so glad to have stumbled on it - well-written, very in character, and wonderfully suspenseful without being melodramatic. Thank you for sharing such a fantastic piece of fanfiction. I eagerly await the next update.
JaguaraValentineHunter chapter 7 . 5/26/2013
Please update this! I love it!
personaddict07 chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
Really liking it so far! :D

I like the way you portray the characters, Gabi-Hime! :) If you have the time, please RnR my stories too!
Flesca chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
OMG! This is so good! I watched the series just to understand this fic better. Now I love it even more!
Nessie chapter 7 . 3/30/2013
This story has hijacked my brain and my imagination. I love Kazuki! I agree with you - I liked Chizuru well enough, but I had an issue with the fact that she seemed so passive. Amazing story! I really, really, REALLY hope you'll continue it one day.
mtnikolle chapter 7 . 1/19/2013
I am loving this version of Hakuouki! The descriptions of the interactions between the different characters put a big grin on my face :D

I hope that you decide to continue this fic at some point :)
XxSillyKittyxX chapter 7 . 12/11/2012
Please update ;(
Poodle chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Awesome plotline. Hope you update soon :D
RaddestBaddestBirdInTown chapter 7 . 9/2/2012
I just want to say that I absoletly love this story. It portrays the plot accurately while making it different, like adding a twist to it. The characterization is really good and the dialogue and events are well-written and overall, for lack of a better word, awesome!

Keep up the good work.
Hikiri chapter 7 . 8/2/2012
wow...this is great! I look forward to future updates
fragile00 chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
i like it
OnePiecefan202 chapter 7 . 7/7/2012
This is written very well, I can't wait for the next chapter to come out _
Akiko88 chapter 7 . 7/2/2012

Sorry for the late review but I'm quite busy lately :(

what to say? I like the relatioship between Saito and the girl more and more...and, did I already tell you how much I like your Saito? :)

I can't wait to see how things will develop!
Please update soon! You can't make me wait too much, can you? :P