Reviews for Zansetsu: The Lingering Snow
RainbowHeart chapter 4 . 6/2/2014
This chapter was awesome. That sword scene and how she got cut in the neck and their interactions (all 3 of them) WAS SO GOOD! I'm in love.

I hope you'll continue with this? (It was worth a shot, but no worries if you don't have it in you anymore)

:D :D :D :D

Thank you for writing this!
wayward-river chapter 7 . 7/1/2013
Imagine my delight when finding your story! I'm so glad to have stumbled on it - well-written, very in character, and wonderfully suspenseful without being melodramatic. Thank you for sharing such a fantastic piece of fanfiction. I eagerly await the next update.
JaguaraValentineHunter chapter 7 . 5/26/2013
Please update this! I love it!
personaddict07 chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
Really liking it so far! :D

I like the way you portray the characters, Gabi-Hime! :) If you have the time, please RnR my stories too!
Flesca chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
OMG! This is so good! I watched the series just to understand this fic better. Now I love it even more!
Nessie chapter 7 . 3/30/2013
This story has hijacked my brain and my imagination. I love Kazuki! I agree with you - I liked Chizuru well enough, but I had an issue with the fact that she seemed so passive. Amazing story! I really, really, REALLY hope you'll continue it one day.
mtnikolle chapter 7 . 1/19/2013
I am loving this version of Hakuouki! The descriptions of the interactions between the different characters put a big grin on my face :D

I hope that you decide to continue this fic at some point :)
XxSillyKittyxX chapter 7 . 12/11/2012
Please update ;(
Poodle chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Awesome plotline. Hope you update soon :D
RaddestBaddestBirdInTown chapter 7 . 9/2/2012
I just want to say that I absoletly love this story. It portrays the plot accurately while making it different, like adding a twist to it. The characterization is really good and the dialogue and events are well-written and overall, for lack of a better word, awesome!

Keep up the good work.
Hikiri chapter 7 . 8/2/2012
wow...this is great! I look forward to future updates
fragile00 chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
i like it
OnePiecefan202 chapter 7 . 7/7/2012
This is written very well, I can't wait for the next chapter to come out _
Akiko88 chapter 7 . 7/2/2012
helloooo!

Sorry for the late review but I'm quite busy lately :(

what to say? I like the relatioship between Saito and the girl more and more...and, did I already tell you how much I like your Saito? :)

I can't wait to see how things will develop!
Please update soon! You can't make me wait too much, can you? :P
PunMeSoftly chapter 6 . 5/6/2012
OHMYGOODNESS I ALMOST DIED FROM THE CUTENESS OVERLOAD THAT IS MOMO.

Aside from that, though, I'm really loving this story! I love how you keep Okita's sardonic and sharp wit, how you maintain Saito's icy disposition despite his obvious growing closeness to Kazuki. I also especially love Kazuki. She still has the same warm, loving and gentle nature of Chizuru, but she has stronger will. She feels negative emotions much more than Chizuru, but still remains strong against it. And like Chizuru, Kazuki is realistic but optimistic, although I prefer Kazuki's darker edge. Character depth to the maximum level!

Also, I love how you keep true to the game while adding more flavor to it! I love how you portray Saito. I have nothing but praise and love for this story.