Reviews for The Bird of Hermes
T51b Moridin chapter 10 . 2/26
That was freaking awesome. You know what htey say Canon is more like oh ..a guideline and just helps show ways to set the plot. In all honesty no one wants to read the same events 15 different ways that still end in the same way. If you do the bount invasion please have ichigo eat them all. I see no problem here.
T51b Moridin chapter 9 . 2/26
That was something else. I seriously enjoyed these fights I really did. A rivalry between Byakuya and Ichigo always made more sense. Never understood why Renji thought he was up to par. As for Sui Feng and Tatsuki thats an excellent idea. I was deeply impressed with the execution of Ichigo's Bankai. I was seriously hoping for smoething very much like that. You even got down the cool and collected feeling Alucard has when he performs his level 0 unlock. The entire thing was well done. Now all he needs is an army of millions of souls to summon as his very whim. Oh how delicious it will be. Excellent writing thus far. i'm looking forward to more.
T51b Moridin chapter 8 . 2/26
If he ate the Sokyoku...he should either be somewhat refreshed or refreshed and had his maximum reiatsu increased. Considering how massive his reserves are meant to be i'd some increase and very little refreshment considering its but a drop in his bucket. Very cool series of trainings.
T51b Moridin chapter 7 . 2/26
enjoyed the ichigo vs kenpachi fight. One of the best renditions i've read. They wrecked the house so much is was unreal. Tatsuki's power gain was really nice.
T51b Moridin chapter 6 . 2/26
well least he kicks ass.
T51b Moridin chapter 5 . 2/26
Puppies was funny. Badass fight. Bringing in people to be guest appearances is fine but I don't see why not adding them in completely too. *shrugs*
T51b Moridin chapter 4 . 2/26
Lol alls I know is Ichigo Tatsuki Yoruichi Soi Fon is one of da b3st ideas.
T51b Moridin chapter 3 . 2/26
Matching outfits how quaint.
T51b Moridin chapter 2 . 2/26
Little by little he is being influenced to be like his zanpakuto alucard. So then what of his hollow? Does this mean he can feed on reiatsu and drain his targets of all theirs to grow permanently stronger just as alucard can in the hellsing series? Interesting. How very hollow like. He could inevitably drain the souls of his targets and use them for further power.
T51b Moridin chapter 1 . 2/26
Fucking badass. And Alucard ate the HOllow. Thats how shit should go. We don't bend knee to noboby. Honestly freaking cool concept I would love to see how much further you could go with it.
Alucard-Masters chapter 17 . 2/4
O.o huh...i probably should of noticed the move before i decided to look at version one and version two on here...ah vell, still awesomely amazing!
Alucard-Masters chapter 16 . 2/4
*throws m22 balistic missle* don't ask where i got it, just enjoy the big boom! glorious story is glorious as usual {XD)
Alucard-Masters chapter 15 . 2/4
ah yess the neeedle bugs. or as i call them the buggles! why? because i can. glory to the glorious!
Alucard-Masters chapter 13 . 2/4
its worth it, its always worth it, teasing, squeezing, and lots of pleasing, story not compromised :P glorious as always.
Alucard-Masters chapter 12 . 2/4
12 chapters of glory. 12 chapters thats gory! a 1, a 2, a level of woo! and i hope you continue the story! weird sound rhyming aside yay for chapter 12! and yes, i am cracked, kookoo, loony, insane, broken, round the bend, shattered, and what ever other word you can think of for loco crazy to the max!