Reviews for A Feeling
thepinkmartini chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
cute dialogue!
LongwindedGirl chapter 1 . 7/2/2003
Hey wow. An Allen/Eries fic that I hadn't seen because 's weird search engines!

yay!
Leila Hime chapter 1 . 3/16/2003
Very different flavor from the last... but still such a refreshing change of pace. It has a great lighthearted feel to it, very natural. Not the sugary and sentimental fluff that comes only out of the mouths romance writers of people with alterior motives (can't live without you sorta mush), but an exchange dialoge two lovers might actually have. Displays a comfort and true affection for each other.

I'd love to see some dark from you, I'll be eagarly awaiting it.
chlo chapter 1 . 2/18/2003
wonderful!
burned flamer chapter 1 . 10/5/2002
This confused the hell out of me. Mainly because I had no idea who was talking at which time, or why they were talking it all while in bed. Allen seemed a little more than a bit occ, but if he managed to snatch Eries' attention, then I guess I would be acting the same way... but less like a guy who needs to be on Ritalin.

A good touch of humour at the end. A very lighthearted and enjoyable (and confusing) one-shot. Write more (continuous or otherwise) fics, if not I'd be happy to complain about the lack of them.
Aerika S chapter 1 . 6/2/2002
Having written a dialogue only piece, I can attest that they're tricky things. Conveying action (such frisky action in this case!) without being able to objectively describe it ain't easy. This was a nice romp twixt the two - love that Eries comes off as a mysterious little minx. Now bring on the dark stuff!
Persephone of Abydos chapter 1 . 5/25/2002
I can't decide which I like more: this or Waltzing Along.

Nevertheless, this one is great; your fics definitely "class up the section quite a bit". And I'm glad I could help you keep you-know-who from sounding too desperate ~-

Am I the first? O.O