Reviews for Even the Stars
anastasiaeliades27 chapter 15 . 9/5
Doctor who reference! no u evil!
anastasiaeliades27 chapter 15 . 9/5
Doctor who reference! no u evil!
JaynesPlainWeird chapter 29 . 8/1
This is honestly my favorite so beautifully written Star Trek stories ever! Fuck that was a ride!
Silvanesti chapter 29 . 6/1
Thank you for a really good and intriguing story. I've spent hours with it, hardly agreeing to part with it for sleep. The plot is great, the characters lovable. There are quite a few misspellings, but I mostly understood what you meant.
AiMila chapter 29 . 10/3/2015
just so u know...this was an emotional roller coaster for me! and all in the same i would read it once more cause it was an awesome story and i have shared it with my friends and so on
tanseynz chapter 29 . 8/24/2015
Completely riveting. The plot was so complex I occasionally got lost, but then you'd bring everything back into play, the characters would again pick themselves up and off we'd go again. This is exercise in the extreme.
A talented piece of writing by a talented writer.
tanseynz chapter 20 . 8/23/2015
Speechless here. I never picked up one of those clues, so this is a cliffie to end all cliffies. Wow!
tanseynz chapter 15 . 8/23/2015
I was wondering what to motive was for making Kirk live through his pain again, but maybe it's because, singularly for him, absolutely nothing in his life has been easy, and to find the love of his life now, he has to suffer his worst pains again. Clearly the elders are sadists, so it's hoped they also experience his pains firsthand. Only fair.
tanseynz chapter 10 . 8/23/2015
If all that agony Kirk had to go through again is supposedly to prepare him for the condition he'll be in when he reverts to the person he was when he was taken, the mind shudders at what he'll be like. I'm assuming the elders think pain should be predicated by earlier pain, which seems odd.
I'm in two minds about this. Loving the plotting and characterisation, but the pain Jim is constantly in each time he changes is hard to take. Glad it's a story.
tanseynz chapter 5 . 8/23/2015
Imo Spock to me seems in character in that he cannot wantonly hurt anyone, least of all Jim in his transformations. Plus he has had time to adjust to the needs of the child each time Jim ages, and his needs are clearly of paramount importance given what the elders of the planet from which he was rescued informed both Bones and Spock.
tanseynz chapter 4 . 8/23/2015
I really like this. You had nice pieces of little Kirk settling in and his interactions with some of the crew, but you didn't draw it out too long. The move up in age will, no doubt, bring its own problems.
tanseynz chapter 1 . 8/23/2015
Damn that's a fine scene-setter! Your description of Kirk pulling back and his words to Spock as they're beamed up would be perfect on film, and they're so emotive in print.
I'm genuinely excited by this.
Serendipity989 chapter 20 . 7/5/2015
Okay, I'm stopping halfway through this chapter just to tell you that you effing suck. (Later I'll apologize but right now, you suck.)
Don't think I didn't see that DW reference! Idk if you mentioned it as an AN at the end if the chair but damn!

In fact I think I stopped to review right after that sentence. O.o woops. I'll um... Just you know... Go finish the chapter...
BlueMoonChaos chapter 6 . 4/13/2015
Thought JT would be angrier and more wild. He is described in every story about Tarsus IV (well...almost every one) as being like a rabid animal focused solely on survival and protecting his kids. Afterward Tarsus, he is closed off, distrustful of everyone, and angry. Kinda different from the JT you describe in this chapter. Don't know how I feel about this one, still more used of (and in some agreement with) the other version(s) of JT I've read about...
aFanofYours chapter 29 . 10/26/2014
I really hate endings... haha Oh well, I can't keep reading forever.
On a more serious note, I feel that it's only logical*snickers* that I express my deepest and most not-humiliating love for your works. :) You have made me laugh, scream and cry. Mostly just crying...
I'm a man, what can I say. haha
I have yet to read your sequel, but trust me when I say this, I will read it. And you will probably get another review like this soon. Who doesn't love reviews? Seriously :D
Did I mention I also hate sequel endings? *sigh*