Reviews for The Untold Story
Sparky75 chapter 9 . 5/18/2012
Somehow managed to miss the last couple of updates - great chapters with Sugarhorse getting bigger!
Nietzsche999 chapter 9 . 5/16/2012
What a fast and furious chapter about one of my favourite Spooks episodes ever. This is a marvellous story and waiting for the next chapter will be very hard, especially now that I am intrigued about this Sasha!
Antonia Caenis chapter 9 . 5/15/2012
Yay, another instalment! Great interaction between Ros and Lucas as they're both starting to come out of their shells a little (as far as either of them ever can). As always, looking forward to the next chapter, when you've got the time.
lexie2 chapter 9 . 5/14/2012
I love the way Ros and Lucas' masks are quietly slipping away in each other's presence- especially hers.

I'm curious to find out who Sasha was and why he made such an impact on Lucas.
ButlerSwanBurnett chapter 9 . 5/14/2012
"The estate was one of those fine examples of urban blight designed by an award-winning architect careful to live in a thatched cottage somewhere in Surrey."

Hee.

I once heard a tour guide describe the National Theatre complex as the ugliest building in Britain, and I thought, "Really? Have you looked around any council estates lately?"
ButlerSwanBurnett chapter 8 . 5/14/2012
The owl exchange was a hoot. (Sorry.) Love that strategy of introducing the smushy center beneath the colorful candy shell. The pace of development in the relationship between R&L feels organic in you're telling of this series. In the show, I felt like we were meant to just accept Lucas and Ros as buddies after a few episodes. I do wish you'd found a way to work in the "I hate paperwork" exchange with Malcom; it's one of my favorites.
CaptainBecker chapter 9 . 5/14/2012
Liked the beginning to the chapter, especially the contrast with Ros herself to the other parts of the chapter. When I realised what episode this was I knew it would be sad, but you've done justice to it, and it was interesting having little snippets of prison being hinted at.
Selective scifi junkie chapter 9 . 5/14/2012
As ever, very astute, very Lucas. I suppose he would scorn anyone doing a tough guy act around him, unless he thought the tough guy in question would have survived russian prison. Another good piece of observation. Linguistically faultess.
NatesDate chapter 9 . 5/14/2012
No surprise that this is another well done chapter. This episode wasn't one of my favorites, mostly because of how annoying Dean and Sarah Mitchell were, so Lucas's descriptions of her voice made me laugh. We are coming up on two of my favorite episodes in the whole series and I'm looking forward to reading your take on them through the eyes of Ros and Lucas. Thanks for sharing.
pook chapter 9 . 5/14/2012
Terrific chapter looking at that episode. Interesting response to Dean's death with the photo. Well done and more please
Nietzsche999 chapter 8 . 5/7/2012
So, Lucas has a sixth sense, doesn't he? I love the indirect way they find to talk about their wounds and weaknesses without feeling humiliated.

Note to self: get "Yes, minister" ASAP.
katiealice49 chapter 8 . 5/7/2012
You have really excelled yourself this time! The characterisation was absolutely perfect and I really, really enjoyed reading the interaction between Ros and Lucas in more personal surroundings.

Well done! Sorry for the late review, I've been really busy lately. (Blast those readers who have gone but never fear, I'll always be here for my dose!)
Elisabet chapter 8 . 5/7/2012
I really like your story so much. Finally one for am more personal viewpoint. Both characters are so much in line with what we were shown, and then you go behind. You really have a way with words, and I can't wait to read the next installment. Thanks so much.
Antonia Caenis chapter 8 . 5/6/2012
Love the interaction between this pair and the way their spiky walls of self-defence are coming down. Looking forward to the next instalment!
CaptainBecker chapter 8 . 5/6/2012
Nice chapter, I liked how you've written in Ros' dislike to show her emotions in front of people and how she has to wait until she can get back to her flat. It was interesting to have her thoughts about her and Jo and the expansion to her saying there was no gun. I loved the interaction between Ros and Lucas at the end with their banter and again the little details such as the owls. I feel I may have to go and watch Yes Minister at some point now!
129 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »