Reviews for The beauty of Hindsight
ZabuzasGirl chapter 2 . 7/14
hollyhwrites chapter 14 . 5/23
Please continue. You have a good story going here with lots of potential. Thanks for sharing. :-) Holly
Amber chapter 13 . 2/17
Hey I love reading your story. every chapter makes me laugh and smile and I keep re-reading it every few months. I definitely want more! please do more chapters!
Stormglass chapter 14 . 10/17/2014
Please please please continue and if you know of any similar stories please let me know!
BlueKarou79 chapter 14 . 9/24/2014
Please continue your story. I am really looking forward to Wyldon's reaction when he finds out about the weighted lance.
c3rox chapter 14 . 7/14/2014
Please update! I love the reactions to the books. are they gonna read them all? Is neal gonna find out she has/had a crush on him?!
ZabuzasGirl chapter 14 . 6/25/2014
Update immediately, please!Update immediately, please! Update immediately, please!
ZabuzasGirl chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
Update immediately, please!
BlueKarou79 chapter 13 . 6/23/2014
Good job so far. You have taken on a big project breaking down the whole series like this, but please keep with it, and I look forward to your take on what everyone is thinking.
Guest chapter 14 . 6/7/2014
Gah! Waiting is my least favorite part...
sakura-blossom62 chapter 14 . 6/7/2014
I was so excited to see that you updated! It completely made my day! And I just love what you did here by not just letting use see her conversation with the gods but to see that they gave her a choice and that we now know in some sort of way what she can expect in the future (just a smidge) especially since she was given those three gifts. I honestly cannot wait to read more from both Keladry and the people in Tortall.
Guest chapter 13 . 4/23/2014
I am watching for updates to this story. Love the commentary.
Silverprincess chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
I really love this please update soon :) its my favorite i can't wait to see all the reactions
individualitea chapter 13 . 4/11/2014
this is cool! i would love to see where you go with this!
Janus chapter 13 . 3/31/2014
You mentioned about not wanting to be repetitive, give the characters something else to talk about besides Wyldon bashing Kel and pissing off evey the girls and Neal