Reviews for all we know is falling
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Lady Shaye chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
I really see no point in reviewing this since your profile says that you're no longer getting on here, but I will anyways because your A/N asked quite nicely. I love Damon and Caroline and I love the thought of him walking her down the isle to Tyler-alas, the irony-and catching her eye during the wedding ceremony. I feel bad for Tyler but I understand why it had to be done.

The thought of Caroline getting drunk with Bonnie made me smile.

And I have nothing left to state except thank you for what you have given us. And I hope that one day you will come back and write more stories. And know that people love them.
XblackblackhX chapter 1 . 4/5/2012

You did great, according to me you got Damon right but what I loved was Damon being so Damon. I like the Bonnie/Caroline moment kinda reminded me of season 1 when Damon and Caroline first met. I loved the fic though I sympathize with Tyler. You got the lng girl, dude!
serial fanatic chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
"You are marrying the local wolf, it's not like you are going anywhere. You can have as many memories as you want."

That was funny while at the same time kind of sad, made me feel bad for Damon.

She is glancing at her reflection in the mirror when he appears in the doorway. Nimble fingers strained, as they fidget with the string of the corset almost blindingly. "A little help here, please."

"Sure," he says casually, sauntering over to her to replace her hands with his own, the fabric of his black tuxedo brushing against the small of her back agonizingly as he loops the silk thread through the tiny holes of her corset so tight that she can hardly breathe.

That was sexy, tantalizingly so.

And for someone who is marrying another man, her eyes keeps aligning with his a lot more than needed through out the ceremony.

Learn to take a hint, C.

She forces herself to pull away from him, eyes downcast, face burning with sordid mortification. "You weren't supposed to do that."

"Yeah, well, I am not supposed to do a lot of things," he tells her as breezily as possible. "I do them anyways."

A lone tear slides down her cheek. "What do you mean?"

His hands curl into fists at sides, silent accusation blazing in his cerulean orbs. "You really don't know, do you?"

He is saying I love you in his typical Damon-esqe way, dweeb!

She jumps into the car, breath ragged and voice edgy with a tinge of hysteria. "You said it wasn't too late."

"And?" He prompts, smirking.

She glares at him in bewilderment which quickly subsides into disbelief, Tyler screaming somewhere in the downplay. "And let's get the hell out of here before I change my goddarn mind."

"Fair enough." He says, a chuckle emanating from him.

The characterisation was bang on target, I can totally picture Damon and Caroline being that way.

I love this, it was so great, especially the end. It was just so unpredictable.
Stephybites chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Why would you want to quit. This is really good do not be too hard on yourself. I think you got damons character right.
vampurr chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
LOVE this D/C one-shot. :D
elvalove chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
Liked your story. Damon and Caroline have good chemistry together.
Vanessa chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
For the love of god, don't give up writing because you are good at it. Like the chapter and waiting for the update. :D
DamonLover86 chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
I love your one-shots but what I really want see from you is a long multi-chap Daroline story! )

yes please to the update! :)
tess chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
I know nothing about being a good writer but I do enjoy your style and stories. :)

I would would to read the next update for running away. :)
BeautifulStrongFullOfLight chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
I enjoyed it and please do update running away! D
starzee chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
You know what's worse than favoriting with no review? Pushing all FOUR of them, subscribe to author, story, author favorites AND story favorites... with NO review lol happens to me all the time and I'm like whhhaaat? haha

Anyway - I LOVED this. I really don't think that you should stop writing, but I think you would benefit from writing more at one go, ie. a multi-chapter. One shots don't really do all that much to improve your personal writing but sticking within a story line for a while will help you more than you know. I see such a difference in my own writing now in comparison to when I started a year ago because I just keep doing it over and over. Try a multi-chapter. You'll see how good it feels when you yourself feel like you're improving. I hope that this is constructive.

I thoroughly enjoyed this one shot and I love the idea of this. This could be a good story line to follow for a while if you wanted to make this a multi-chapter. Try writing something with a really long conversation or a lot of detail if you want to improve. Try doing something that you yourself don't feel like you can do well. That'll make you a better writer :D

Take care!
The Doctor's Charlene chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
I really loved this one-shot. I thought you did a really good job on capturing Damon's personality in it. And you shouldn't give up on writing everytime you write you get better and you shouldn't let bad reviews get you to stop writing. If I had given up just because of bad reviews, I would have stopped writing a long time ago. But you'll always have people who like your work. Just focus on them and not the bad ones unless they are giving you constructive critasim then take it into consideration. I can't wait to read the next chaptter of Running Away! Hope you post it soon! :)
tina chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
I liked it. It was a good one-shot. You write Damon better then most people do. Keep writing to improve your skills more cause you can write well. :)
Klefaroline chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
nicely done! loved it! ;)