Reviews for Rogue
Katepatterson chapter 14 . 4/9
Love it sooooo much, your fight scenes were very good and detailed.
Ky111 chapter 14 . 8/11/2014
Awesome story and looking forward to getting started on reading the sequel.

Later.
Dean's Worshiper chapter 14 . 4/8/2014
OMG i just love this story! A very big thanks to u for writing it !
Athina Dark-Angel of Death chapter 14 . 1/1/2014
enjoyed this
ManicTater chapter 14 . 11/11/2013
Awwww.
Thanks for the awesome fic!
ManicTater chapter 11 . 11/11/2013
Loved Kit's taunting of Dean and Dean's retaliation and subsequent naked humiliation :-)
ManicTater chapter 10 . 11/11/2013
When Dean transforms again he is really going to get it. :-)
ManicTater chapter 8 . 11/11/2013
I'm all giddy. I'm so pleased at John's responses. That he is rational and not instantly, kill!kill! I really liked his POV. Dean humming Metallica was great.
ManicTater chapter 6 . 11/11/2013
I like that John has felt Dean watching him every time. I especially liked that he practically looked right at Dean when he was in the tree at Bobby's :-)
ManicTater chapter 3 . 11/11/2013
Oh, wow. A pack. So Dean is not a lone wolf...
ManicTater chapter 2 . 11/11/2013
OK, so maybe I haven't read this. I went through the reviews and none were from me.

I liked in the first chapter that Dean was concerned that Sam would be crushed by killing him. I also liked (meaning my heart was smooshed to smitherenes) in this chapter the glimpses of grief John and Sam endured after Dean's death and how it changed their lives.

Though I am intrigued as to how Dean is alive if his body had been burnt. Look forward to more!
ManicTater chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
I know I read this before, but the first chapter is so good. I'll just read a LITTLE bit more...
guest chapter 14 . 10/10/2013
you made a mistake in this chapter. at the top of the text, dean talks about the rogue werewolf which has killed his dad and brother. nearly killed or tried to kill would be more fitting because the rogue didnt kill them. (PS: my english is not that good either, as its not my mother language)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
This is one of the best werewolf stories I have ever read!
TangibleDarkness chapter 14 . 7/16/2013
This is the first were!Chester fic I've ever read and I'm incredibly satisfied and extremely happy! Great story! Absolutely loved it!