Reviews for Megamind Meets the Parents
asiastana chapter 2 . 5/23
This was beyond funny and cute. I died at the proposal.
8thDimention chapter 2 . 5/15
Your stories are too great
TalkingFishbone chapter 2 . 11/4/2013
I loved totally loved this. So believable too, the characters were written perfectly. I love your writing style. And Megamind sarcastically hilarious as usual. Great Story.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/29/2013
que tierna la madre de roxanne huy pero que pesado ese suegrito que se echo ensima jeeje ahora cuando tengan familia como lo tomarĂ¡ buajaja ojala hagas otro con estee tema ya quiero ver la cara del suegro con un nietecito azul
Guest chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
yo de megamente desidrato a ese suegro
Kusami32 chapter 2 . 9/29/2012
your such a good writer will you write one of their wedding and them having kids?
Hunger4Righteousness chapter 2 . 9/28/2012
OH! This was great! HahaHA! so fun and so very in-character for poor Megs. What a delightful story!
Nora Salisbury chapter 2 . 9/28/2012
LOVE it! I love how he got confrontational with her dad! Had to laugh out loud at the "Where do you usually go?" And dear Minion, always the voice of reason. What a fun chapter!
Nora Salisbury chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Oh wow! Unexpected turn there! Should be interesting to see how this unfolds.
LOL I loved him worrying that if he tried to kiss her he'd end up bestowing a kiss upon her eyeball.
Poor nervous Megs! You write him very well. :)
jessi chapter 2 . 8/14/2012
Great story!
HimeFlye chapter 2 . 7/18/2012
Dr. Ritchi was turning red. "I didn't come here to be made fun of-"

"Oh, where do you usually go?"

LOLOLOLOL!
SapphireGirl93 chapter 2 . 4/17/2012
Awwwhhhahahahaaa! Oh wow, I absolutely adore this story! This was a ton of fun to read and had me giggling like a little kid!

The way he baited Rox's Dad was hilarious and his slip up with the proposal was so sweet.

You did a fantastic job capturing their personalities... I thought they came out very close to the way they were in the movie. I can see Megs and Rox both acting just the way you have them down here. Fantastic job!

Thanks for writing this, and for plastering a great big smile on my face... I really needed a lift today, and this story was it! :)
SapphireGirl93 chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
Wow, this was a fun chapter, and what an interesting twist at the end!

Poor Megs, I love how nervouse he is and I had to laugh at Minion not wanting to be "Looked" at by Roxanne! So cute!

Looking forward to the finish... I'm heading on over there right now!
ArtemisHarryAnimorphsfan96 chapter 2 . 4/15/2012
This was really interesting, funny, and sweet! The whole thing about Roxanne's father really kept my attention. I loved the ending, and the idea. Really good job!
OuijaBoardum chapter 2 . 4/15/2012
Loving this chapter! I just can't wait for the next.

And Minion's pep-talk on the phone, oh my god... they're BFFs forever, and I love how you communicated their 'bromance'! XD