Reviews for The Lion King Pride of Humanity
I'm looking forward to see the reaction of scar and his followers, when they see a zeppelin and more humans with enough firepower to blow up pride rock. I wonder what there plan is, I mean, you can't just go in there guns blazing. They must have a battle plan or something? Will they first free the lioness that are loyal to Mufasa to build up there forces? Anyway this is totally an epic story you got going on and I can't wait for the next chapter.
jack905 chapter 22 . 5/4
I like the way things are going.
Jack905 chapter 22 . 5/4
I look forward tohow the land reacts.
Awesome update.
I hope they can kill fritzer.
Jack905 chapter 22 . 5/3
Fritzer will need to die aswell huh.
Jack905 chapter 22 . 5/3
Ah crap now what will the pride do.
Happy to see your back. This was an amazing chapter and I can't wait for the war for the pride lands to begin. I hope you update the next chapter of this amazing story soon. Also will the hyenas make a return in later chapters or are they gone for good?
I love your completely unique take on the "human in the pridelands" trope. Can't wait to see where you take the story
I hope you update your stories soon
JacksonMW chapter 21 . 2/7
This has got to be one of the most interesting takes on the "humans in the pride land" scenario. I've loved what you've got so far and can't wait to see more
Now they have a zeppelin! The battle for the pride lands is going to be so epic! Can't wait for your next chapter.
Can't wait for the next chapter!
22teamplayer chapter 21 . 1/18
As cold blooded as it may have been, they really should have let Mheetu have his lunch when they had a chance. Fritzer was just to dangerous to be left alive.

Glad you're still at it. Till next time, later.
Things are getting interesting. Good work! I can't wait for the next chapter. I love your story. Please update soon.