Reviews for The Lion King Pride of Humanity
lightninghawk101 chapter 17 . 2/23
Nice
TheHorizon chapter 19 . 1/21
Things just turned sour real fast!
hope Mheetu finds a way down the ship and warn his friends.

Can't wait for the next chapter.
22teamplayer chapter 19 . 1/4
Oh SH#T! Well that went sour rather quickly. Great, the group has lost its engineer and now the entire oasis is up against the worst of humanities creations. I can only imagine what a wreck Nala will be in the next chapter. Let's hope Mheetu is as resourceful as his dead friend, or else Harry and them are going to be sorry they tossed their gas masks.
Can't wait for the next one. Back next time, later.
randomfan86 chapter 6 . 1/4
Mohatu!
Looks like things are going to be very dark and grim in the next chapter.
Colonel mael radec chapter 19 . 12/25/2014
what the hell why did you kill von beitz for?! i liked him
Guest chapter 19 . 12/24/2014
OMG Von is dead, i was no way expecting that, those bastards will pay for that. update soon.
Colonel mael radec chapter 18 . 12/11/2014
Love it when are ye going to upload the next chapter
A Guest chapter 18 . 10/28/2014
When do you think you'll be able to do chapter 19 since it has been months since you last did this story.
Michael chapter 18 . 10/26/2014
Please update soon
Coco Solo chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
One of the best Lion King stories that have the pride interacting with humans that I ever read! The influence of some of the classic authors you mention in your profile really shows.
22teamplayer chapter 18 . 5/27/2014
Quite the turn of events. At first I thought poaching would be the main threat but I didn't expect Von's idea. It's a noble decision, but there's got to be another way. The team still needs him. With his ingenuity I'm sure he could find a way to booby trap the ship. And that's not mentioning what Mheetu would do if he realizes Von's plan.
Can't wait to find out. Back next time, later.
RichardTerminator chapter 18 . 5/19/2014
Great German pirates in a Zipplin.
Guest chapter 16 . 3/13/2014
hello im antiSIMBA quep writing the story add modern warfare ,vietnam,ww2 things plz
22teamplayer chapter 17 . 2/22/2014
Quite a reunion indeed. Nothing crummy about this chapter. The relationship between Simba and Harry is always entertaining. I can't wait to see how Nala reacts to a curtain someone's appearance. Great story, keep up the good work.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »