Reviews for The Lion King Pride of Humanity
VAN WILL LIVE.
Well this was a sad end for one pride.
HOLY SHIT, VAN IS ALIVE.
Jack905 chapter 20 . 8/7
Jesus Van lives, that was brutal.
Cool! Your back with this story. Can't wait to see what happens next. Your really good at this kind of stuff.
22teamplayer chapter 20 . 8/6
Glad to see your back. Don't sweat the delay, I'm still trying to continue my own story, lol.
Great action sequence, and it was believable enough not to seem silly. So the gang now has an airship at there disposal with machine guns to boot. Nice.
A whole pride dead, damn. I'm with Simba and Mheetu. Leaving the Captain alive seems like to risky of a move, what was it Harry said about him knowing how to sabotage the airship. I have a sinking feeling that will come into play later. But for now, how in God's name is Von Beitz still breathing?
I guess I'll find out, back next time, later.
Nuker850 chapter 17 . 6/13
Sorry what i meant to say in the end was: May you have a great day! :)
Nuker850 chapter 18 . 6/13
(Oh and also i forgot something)Anyway it was an awesome story and hope you will update next time because this a very great story and i cant wait for whats next :) But i understand that your probably busy and have important stuff to do and dont have to time to update this is a great story and i hope you may update some you have a great day! :)
-UBA-SS-ROC unit"Nuker"850
Nuker850 chapter 19 . 6/13
This is a great and interesting is interesting that it was set in the timeline of world war 1 ,which is very unique and different from the other i liked the plot,even though it was quite sad that Nala's mother sacrificed her life for her daughter and the efforts of Von Beitz to destroy the pirates zeppelin he died,he was one of my favorite characters for some reason:( .But i'am excited for the next chapters wondering what will happen next,hope Von Beitz's sacrifice wont be in vain and help will arrive.
Eating by hyenas. Bad way to go. Keep up the amazing work.
This is a good story. Are you still going to continue it?
lightninghawk101 chapter 17 . 2/23/2015
Nice
TheHorizon chapter 19 . 1/21/2015
Things just turned sour real fast!
hope Mheetu finds a way down the ship and warn his friends.

Can't wait for the next chapter.
22teamplayer chapter 19 . 1/4/2015
Oh SH#T! Well that went sour rather quickly. Great, the group has lost its engineer and now the entire oasis is up against the worst of humanities creations. I can only imagine what a wreck Nala will be in the next chapter. Let's hope Mheetu is as resourceful as his dead friend, or else Harry and them are going to be sorry they tossed their gas masks.
Can't wait for the next one. Back next time, later.
randomfan86 chapter 6 . 1/4/2015