Reviews for The Lion King Pride of Humanity
hello im antiSIMBA quep writing the story add modern warfare ,vietnam,ww2 things plz
22teamplayer chapter 17 . 2/22
Quite a reunion indeed. Nothing crummy about this chapter. The relationship between Simba and Harry is always entertaining. I can't wait to see how Nala reacts to a curtain someone's appearance. Great story, keep up the good work.
RichardTerminator chapter 17 . 2/22
If I make a subjection, they (harry's men) don't have to carry just shotguns and pistols, they could also carry German MP18's, American BAR machine guns, Browning M1917A1, M1919A4, and M2HB heavy machine guns, other weapons.
whitefangfan chapter 16 . 2/4
hi Sharks like your stroy it great i wondering if you were planing having nala and harry be together i think would be great for the strory
22teamplayer chapter 16 . 1/24
This story just gets better and better. I love the way you mix the movie plot and your own. That battle against the hyenas was badass. I've read quite a few "humans in the Pride Lands" stories and this is one of the best. That back-stabbing son of a B#TCH is going to be in for one hell of a surprise when the boys return to kick his ass. Nala is in deep now. Can't wait to find out what's next. Later.
Somebody chapter 16 . 12/31/2013
great chapter! great story! Happy New Year! Kepp up the good work
ArrowheadLock chapter 16 . 12/31/2013
Poor Nala, Definitely not a fun chapter, but a well written one. keep it up!
Ultimate10 chapter 15 . 11/7/2013
Great chapter looking forward to more.
Kurt Wylde 42 chapter 15 . 10/30/2013
Nice job with this chapter. It's great to see the other characters from the second chapter being reunited with the captain. Also, seeing my old characters was great to see. If anyone gives you any issues about Jabari and Alijah, just steer them towards me. Understandable that you will have a hard time updating with military service. My six-year enlistment made life difficult for me too. Keep going on this story, though. Minor note: check the grammar again. I noticed a few words were missing and some improper usage. Other than that, excellent!
Reader chapter 15 . 10/28/2013
Beautiful! One of the best lion king stories I have ever read! I hope youll be updating soon.
6footsniper chapter 15 . 10/27/2013
Finally an update please do more you have a very good story line here I can help if you want.
JediAssassin chapter 14 . 10/24/2013
I may be late to the game but I must say this is one of the best Lion King stories I've read in quite some time. Hope to read the next chapter as soon as you get it posted
Kurt Wylde 42 chapter 14 . 8/26/2013
Nice Job! I'm really liking how this was made. Solid in all facets. I'm now waiting in anticipation of the next chapter. This is a really unique twist to TLK!
ArrowheadLock chapter 14 . 8/25/2013
Keep it coming
Ultimate10 chapter 14 . 8/25/2013
Another suspenseful but thrilling update! Keep up the good work!