Reviews for The Other Side
Angelofthelord chapter 12 . 5/16/2013
This story is so awesome! omg the feels!
gustin chapter 3 . 8/2/2012
Really interesting story
SPNAngelGirl chapter 12 . 5/26/2012
Awww, what a cute ending to an amazing story. Smooth Dean, only you could say such ab Awsomeness line connected to a tie, I love it! This story was just...wow. I'm still blown away by it, the writing, the plot, the characters, it's just a friggin cool story. The imagination you put into it is astounding and just made it that much more fun to read ;) Thanks for writing it and I know for sure I will be comming back to it do I can read it over and over more. Im sure you'll see me popping up in more of your stories to come :)

SPNAngelGirl
Tendencia chapter 12 . 5/25/2012
OMG T_T! Brilliant end I love it very awesome indeed T_T!
stefanswifey01 chapter 12 . 5/25/2012
I LOVE IT! This story was amazing I loved the ending best ending for story. I'm so happy for Dean and Castiel they get their happy ending with each other...trying not to cry.(-:
stefanswifey01 chapter 11 . 5/25/2012
Awesome chapter I loved it. Bobby sure is smart. Finally Castiel dad remembers sad that he died. On the bright side Lucifer doesnt rule the kingdom.
stefanswifey01 chapter 10 . 5/25/2012
Loved the chapter Castiel found his farther sucks that his dad doesnt remember him and Gabe. Dean trying to save Castiel again he so sweet I just love it.
stefanswifey01 chapter 9 . 5/25/2012
Awesome chapter I really don't like Balthazar in this story he is annoying the hell out of me. Poor Dean watching the man he loves walk away.)-:
stefanswifey01 chapter 8 . 5/25/2012
I have to agree with Dean Castiel is being ungrateful to someone who just risk their life to save him. I cant believe Castiel wants to go back after Dean and Bobby just saved his ass Cas wants a death wish.
Ooh a Jellybean chapter 12 . 5/25/2012
I loved the ending. Gabriel's reaction when Sam told him it was real must have been priceless. The ending was really cute. I loved this story. You did a great job of using the movie with SPN things like the Hunters.
stefanswifey01 chapter 7 . 5/25/2012
Does Balthazar like Castiel or not? And why does Balthazar need Castiel? I hope Dean and Bobby find Castiel soon.
stefanswifey01 chapter 6 . 5/25/2012
This chapter was great. Cas getting taken and not Dean and bobby are gonna have to save him im loving the way this story going.
stefanswifey01 chapter 5 . 5/25/2012
Bobby I love bobby I miss him in the show. I'm really glad you put Bobby in this story he so funny and i love it when he calls them idjits, Idjits is my new favorite word Castiel likes Dean aww and I loved it when they were on the horse together Castiel scared of riding horses so cute.
stefanswifey01 chapter 4 . 5/25/2012
I'm really loving this story its awesome and amazing. Dean and Cas are so cute. Really glad Dean okay I thought he was hurt.
stefanswifey01 chapter 3 . 5/25/2012
Awesome you have Rufus in the story too I love it. Aww Dean likes Castiel how cute. This story keeps getting interesting.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »