Reviews for 50 Shades of Absorbency
TwLiGhTeD-sLaSh chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Loved this! Very creative. Of course, now I could never look at my tampons the same anymore. They have personalities now so it's weird.
mugglemom08 chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
O.O...bwahahahahahahahaha!
Leni chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
"Overweight greedy bitches,"

At this point I think I died and went to crack-heaven. So funny!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
LMAO that was funny as hell! hahaha
Minerva77 chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Hey I love my Fifties... Both Edward & Christian.. and this made me chuckle out quiet a few times... Laughter is the best medicine I always say...

I had never thought about how the tampon felt about everything... Now I know... :)
wally wally woof woof chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
hahahahahahaha! i almost wet myself laughing at this! bloody brilliant! well done you!
robsessed1123 chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
I CANNOT W THIS! BAHAHAHAHAHHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHA
lilsunnysaunt chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! That was great. Absolutely silly, and I totally needed a good laugh! Thanks for sharing!
jaspersdarkstar chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
I’ve got tears in my eyes from laughing so hard. That was the craziest thing I’ve ever read. I’ll never look at a box of tampons the same way again… ever.
katstooldforthis chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
This was the funniest thing I have ever read! Thank you for this.
jojobookworm chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
super absorbent!
juliangelus chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
I've not laughed so much in ages, random and wonderful. If you get offended by it then don't read past the a/n. Don't let the haters get you down :)
RP Angel chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
I'm all giggles at this story! Where do you come up with this? I'm just glad I did not have any fluids in my mouth when reading this and there was no one in the room to have to explain to why I'm laughing.

Haters,remove your sideways tampon and replace it properly, m'kay?
Edwardlover4eva chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Uh wow, thats all I have to say. I tried to see the humor in this I really did but even with all the penis talk and the absurd POV I couldn't help but roll my eyes. This is the kind of humor I'd expect from a 5 year old, if you were trying get one over on E.L James well you failed big time. As for the rest of you that are finding this so hilarious, I feel bad for you, that you have to stoop so low as to read this piece of junk for entertainment.
BonesyBabe chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
OMG! My stomach hurts from laughing so much...this might be gross to many but SOOOO F****king funny! Thanks for the laugh. :)
89 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »