Reviews for Across a Crowded Room
Shaydees chapter 2 . 9/16/2012
Amazing story! Very poignant and lovely. :)
swirlytuti chapter 2 . 4/26/2012
Very cute story. Thanks for sharing it.
TomorrowNeverCame chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
I knew it was his granddaughter! At first I thought it was going to be another love-struck companion, but as soon as he started talking about he and River having a son I knew it. The whole thing was beautifully written. The ideas are so sad-that she would meet her granddaughter without even knowing she exists. And I've thought about it before that since our Doctor met 'River' for the first time in Lets Kill Hitler, and they are clearly not back to front exactly, how is he going to know when he sees her for the last time? Will he see younger her again after Darillium, or is that it for both?
Nikki1 chapter 2 . 4/8/2012
So, I just discovered how awesome your stories are and I'm now going through all of them so be prepared for an inundation of reviews hehehe. Normally I staunchly disapprove of any post-Library fic that doesn't "fix" River's death, due to the simple fact that I am a highly emotional person and such tragedies are too much for my easily slain heart, but I'm surprised to say I really love this! The Doctor travelling with his granddaughter is such a lovely idea, I'm so happy you didn't leave him entirely alone. The little note from beyond the grave, good golly that was the sweetest icing.
slightly so chapter 2 . 3/30/2012
More than just a friend! I was so worried at that point. But the twists and turns of this story were fabulous! Ad I love the idea of gifts hidden for the future in space and time...
Jesseirei chapter 2 . 3/27/2012
So beautiful, so moving. I loved the nuance of the emotions. One of my fave River/Doctor stories ever.
vievere chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
This is really, really beautiful and extremely well written.
CurlyKirsty chapter 2 . 3/27/2012
Timey Wimey-ness. Brilliant. Molte Benne. I loved this story and am adding it to favourites.