Reviews for New Me
OneDocToHealThemAll chapter 27 . 2/20
I think you go a little overboard with how you portray Rose, otherwise a good story.
Tremendously Sassy chapter 40 . 5/9/2016
AWH! So cute! Could you imagine the timeline now? If Dominique was the same age as Scorpius.. which means they were born in 2006.. And if she's 35 when giving birth to Mia.. and mia's now 5? Means she's 40. So it's supposed to be the year 2046. I can't imagine that they're still using the old hogwarts train.. And trunks.. Isn't that supposed to change? I missed the funerals off Molly Weasley and Arthur Weasley. And all the grandparents actually. The harry potter generation is supposed to be all elderly. And the boom generation are parents. So what do you call this new generation? A bit strange, isn't it. But yeah heck why not?
lolgirl chapter 26 . 2/15/2016
I adore ur story reading it for d 6/7 th time
lolgirl chapter 8 . 2/6/2016
Love ur story must be reading for 4/5 time
Lily773 chapter 40 . 1/12/2016
Wonderful story! I couldn't stop reading it :)
Lolgirl chapter 37 . 11/18/2015
I have read is fan fiction at least 3 times I love it
Pls post another scorpious n dominique fanfic
Scoutbabe chapter 40 . 1/17/2015
MY GOD! I finally made it through all of your story, not because it wasn't amazing which it bloody was I just got distracted by a shiny thing in my room. Anyway I absolutely adore your story, it's amazing and I just can't find any other words to describe how brilliant it was; it only took me 5 times to get through it but as I said before there was something shiny in my room so yeah. It's brilliant, I love it congrats on this story it's up there with some of my favorites like The Malfoy's Servant (on hiatus), Soul's Refuge(on hiatus), Match and A Little bit Weasley(not going to be completed) and also a Weasley trilogy with the one focusing on Dom called Victories Little Sister you may enjoy. :) Thanks again for this story please keep writing
ParkersPen chapter 40 . 8/22/2014
Okay I've just reread this story because I love it sooo much! Firstly I laughed so much at that drunken scene with Lucy and lily because I forgot about telling you that!
Secondly I am honoured that first you used my last name as one of the main characters last name and that you named one of the daughters Maddison :)
As you can probably tell im rather emosh tonight haha
Love you Nad, this will always be my favourite story!
PonyPal29 chapter 40 . 5/7/2014
I loved this story with all it's twists and turns! You have written a FAB story
Guest chapter 40 . 2/19/2014
I have nothing but praise for this story! I am a huge fan of your stuff, especially WWYCH and GWYD. I was hesitant to read this bc I love lily and scorpius together and I didn't think I would like dom and scorpius together - but you definitely proved me wrong. This is probably the best fanfic I have ever read, so thank you so much for writing it!
jadeesunshine chapter 40 . 1/21/2014
Well this has been the biggest mistake of my life! Why I chose to start reading this when I still had two exams to revise for, I'll never understand!
I must say though that I have enjoyed this story so much. Not only has it made me laugh but it's also given me some inspiring ideas for Rollercoaster. Not that my characters are suddenly all going to become drug addicts - what is it with you and drugs?
Loved Dominique and although the thought of her with Scorpius is an odd one, it didn't get in the way of me liking the story. I do prefer Lily and Scorpius though, just saying!

Well done babes, another fantastic story, as per usual :P
P.S.
To clarify, did Scorpius become an Auror because it was never mentioned?
peacock33 chapter 22 . 9/8/2013
Dom is a hypocrite for the way she treats Rose. From what I can, she was just as bad with guys as Rose was and hooked up wth Peter behind Maggie's back even though she didn't go all the way. So I wish she wouldn't be so self-righteous. And Scorpius is a jerk to let Bex put all the blame on Rose when he was the one who cheated and to just toss Rose, his best friend, aside for Dom. I know that Rose hasn't been too nice but Dom is just as obnoxious and thinks she's always in the right. So I guess they're both pretty annoying. So I'm interested to see if you can make either of them more liekable.
slythertan chapter 40 . 7/18/2013
Holy Hippogriff. Dominique and Scorpius had A LOT of children.

Other than that, I would like to say that I'm really sad that this story has ended. I really enjoyed it. I enjoyed watching Dominique grow as a character. The journey that you took the readers on...it was a good one. You're a very talented writer.
slythertan chapter 39 . 7/18/2013
That was a beautifully written chapter. Just wanted to let you know. It was beautiful.
slythertan chapter 38 . 7/18/2013
I feel awful for Gabrielle. Noone should ever see their child die.
It was really well executed. That part. Well done.

As for Dominique, I'm so proud of how much she has changed over the past year.