Reviews for New Me
airxsouls chapter 27 . 9/24/2012
That was a very good chapter! I enjoyed it. Please continue.
MaudeLebowski chapter 27 . 9/24/2012
It was everything I thought it would be :) I'm so glad she FINALLY told them! Great chapter and I can't wait to see what happens to Peter!
speedsONEandONLY chapter 27 . 9/24/2012
one of the MOST
emotionally draining
chapters. ever.

i still want to hit Rose.
lexi427 chapter 27 . 9/24/2012
That was amazing ohhh goodness I loved it
AleAC23 chapter 27 . 9/24/2012
I just love this chapter, I'm happy that Dominique finally told them what happen to her, I hate Peter, he's a manipulative idiot! I really hate him! I just hope this don't bring problems to Scorp or Dom, they have been throught so much, Draco and Astoria are coming back, the two of them don't deserve anything else like a judgment or more.
I love your history, like I told you before, is my favorite in this moment and I hope you upgrade soon.
Take care and keep written like this.
slythertan chapter 26 . 9/17/2012
Oh my wizard goodness! I hate Rose so much too! Poor Bex :( I have a really grown to love her character! I wonder how everything is going to unfold now that the truth came out...I'm assuming this is the truth - because Bex is quite mortified, and not...exactly...angered. If Rose was just running her drunken mouth off, and it was a lie, then I think Bex would retaliate, but she isn't, so that's what's fuelling my assumption.
I wonder what's going to happen with Scorpius's family situation...hm...
And I really did enjoy Dom and Lottie putting the twins in their right place - it was quite amusing to read the part about the leader and the follower. I laughed :)
Anyway, keep it up! :) x
airxsouls chapter 26 . 9/16/2012
Awesome chapter!
AleAC23 chapter 26 . 9/16/2012
I really love this chapter, I'm happy for Dominique, she deserve to be happy, she more than anyone!
and Scorp, oh my poor baby, is so sad what he is passing throught, I hope everything work out for him, he deserve to be ok with his family and Dominique.
And Bex! God Bex, poor Bex, fuck you Rose Weasley, you are a bitch and I wish the worst for her!

I'm really hoping for your update, I love your ff, is the best one!
ParkersPen chapter 26 . 9/16/2012
Ooohh I loved this :D

You know I hate Rose too! Dont we sound hypocritacal seeing as we are in the midst of a story about Rose but ahwell :P

This was a great development and Im excited for the next chapter :)
ausumist chapter 26 . 9/16/2012
Omg, you make the characters so some fucked-up things! I love it!
MaudeLebowski chapter 26 . 9/16/2012
Oh my god! Rose is such a ho! I really don't know where she gets off with her attitude. How can you be the "other woman" and then pick a bone with the woman that had a right to him! I want to cut her. Fantastic chapter! It really drew me in :) Your story is awesome and I absolutly can not wait for more!
speedsONEandONLY chapter 26 . 9/15/2012
i sent you reminders of the family.

i really enjoyed the beginning.

and the little Dom/Bill exchange.

and i like my older siblings.

now,
Rose, Sarah, and Jess,
they can go fcuk themselves.

i told Scorpius, didnt i?
lexi427 chapter 26 . 9/15/2012
I'm soooo confused... What on earth is going on... Bex was pregnant and slept with lorcan and scor knew about this and never told Dominique?

On another note I cried during the Dom and bill moment

Great chapter
twilightlover427 chapter 26 . 9/15/2012
I agree Rose is a bitch! I love Bex i hope everything works out!
Guest chapter 25 . 9/3/2012
I really loved this chapter! continue! )
304 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »