Reviews for New Me
AleAC23 chapter 25 . 9/3/2012
I am really in love with this ff, really love Dominique, the first Dominique and the Dominique she is now.
Scorpius is so perfect and I love him!
They all are so lovely in a form.
I just can't stop reading it, really love it, my favorite chapter are 1. This one, 2. The one that Dominique received the letter from Lottie, 3. The one they told each other "I love you"
I will be waiting for ur update!
speedsONEandONLY chapter 25 . 9/1/2012
i love me.
:D

i thought thats what Maggie wanted.
Peter better not press charges.
he will be screwed.

Al loves Lottie.

Dom and Scorpius.

wait a minute.
are any of the French Family
going to be at the engagement party?

im not looking forward to my family.
VampirePotter chapter 25 . 9/1/2012
I really enjoyed this chapter. I like how maggie is finally free! I hate to say it, but I do agree that the end had to end had to end there. Please, pretty, pretty, please add more soon!
ParkersPen chapter 25 . 9/1/2012
I think this is one of my favourite chapters so far! I loved the face off between the french lot and the English lot :-P such tension!
impartial chapter 25 . 8/31/2012
its not that i want a fic in which rose isnt a badghuy but what i want to say is i find ur fics quite sexist, rose didnt rape scorpius did she? whatever she had with him it was consensual but you portray like it was all rose's fault and every body should insult rose for it including scorpius bcz he is a guy?
in this fic you are condemning rose bcz she 'helped' scorpius in cheating with his girlfriend but in ur other fic u were condemning her bcz she didnt supprt her cousin cheating with her own boyfriend? it all doesnt make sense!
slythertan chapter 25 . 8/31/2012
Wow! Intense chapter! I liked it. Especially the confrontation, I thought you did that really well :)
As always, looking forward to more :)
lexi427 chapter 25 . 8/31/2012
Amazing absolutely amazing I think it might be the best one yet I loved it... Please update again soon I feel like Maggie should come back later at some point to defend Dom two that her record can get exsponged
twilightlover427 chapter 25 . 8/31/2012
so good cant wait to read about what happens next. I relly look forward to here playing the piano at the War ceremony.
MaudeLebowski chapter 25 . 8/31/2012
Your so awesome :) Great chapter! I've been waiting for her story to come out to her family forever and and now it's halfway there. Any negitive reviewers don't know what they are talking about. People are complex, constantly changing, and inherently hipocritical. You make her character real and I love this story for it :) I absolutely can't wait for the next chapter and hope you update soon!
airxsouls chapter 24 . 8/30/2012
AMAZING CHAPTER! PLEASE CONTINUE!
FrankieCruzoo chapter 24 . 8/30/2012
Wow, you write a lot. Keep it up! This storys amazing
lexi427 chapter 24 . 8/17/2012
I'm soo glad you updated I thought you abandoned this story I loved this chapter but I'm worried about Maggie I hope she shows up again soon
MaudeLebowski chapter 24 . 8/16/2012
Great job with this chapter! This Is my favorite story I'm reading right now. I can't wait for more :)
speedsONEandONLY chapter 24 . 8/16/2012
i was wondering where my announcement was...
shout out, whatever.

i like it.
i like it a lot.
more so than the original idea.
perfecto.

okay okay!
you just have to remind
me of my relationship with them.
it will have some barring on who i choose.
SinisterSocks16 chapter 24 . 8/16/2012