Reviews for New Me
ParkersPen chapter 24 . 8/16/2012
This was amazing as usual!
This took me about an hour to read not kidding because I was reading each word so carefully :-P
So glad you got past your block, keep going :-D
twilightlover427 chapter 24 . 8/16/2012
such a great chapter
Guest chapter 24 . 8/16/2012
PARTY TIMEEEE WOOOOH!
Okay, before I comment on that, I just wanted to say, I really liked how you explained Percy's view of the war. The 'loyalty' he showed to his family - I honestly had never thought of that before. I think I spent too much time being angry with him, presuming that he was a "Ministry-loving, family-disowning, power-hungry moron" (couldn't help myself! ;)), and I didn't consider that he may be staying away from his family to protect them. To spy for them. That was a really nice...I don't know quite how to say it...realisation? It's not the right word, I just can't think of a word that fits it right now,
Anddddd, I really like the idea of magical highs! Like, we know that there is Wizard Alcohol, which is the equivalent of Muggle Alcohol, so why not have magical highs - obviously, the equivalent of Muggle highs. I don't condone drug use either, but I thought it was a really smart idea. And I agree with you that one can have a good time at a party without intoxicating themselves with drugs/alcohol.
Andddddd, yeah, this review is long haha, I am really looking forward to hearing all about Bex's family and I can't wait to see the reaction on everyone's faces when the find out about Bex and Fred!
Annnddd, second last one, I promise :P, I can't not comment on how...loving and caring Dominique was in this chapter to Scorpius. There were some really nice, tender moments in there, and the realisation that you know, she knew she wanted to support him and not lie to him and to be there for him. That was really sweet. And the fact that she didn't pick a fight with the old French crew! Even when they provoked her! She's come a long way. So proud of her :')
Anddddd, finally, THANK YOU FOR THE SHOUTOUT! :)

P.S. This chapter was worth the wait. :)
avidfanofyours chapter 23 . 8/14/2012
oh wow.

I LOVE THIS FIC! I love it!
best Scorminique fic EVER!

that poem is amazing! It is sooo good, seriously!
you said somebody else wrote it? They have talent! I loved it! I really did!
impartial chapter 23 . 7/23/2012
i've noticed some pattern in your stories like you have some kind of fetish for cheating fics and u r quite sexist, like everybody is making fun of rose bcz she and scorpius had sex when he was with bex including scorpius, like he is some saint and rose corrupted him and forced him to cheat on his galfriend,which century r u living in? like only gals r to blame? and ur dominiqe is grade one hypocrite, she detest girls who make fun and billitle others while she herself does the very same thing and she just think that everybody should have faith in her like she can't do anything wrong when she herself doesn't believe anybody, evrybody should give her second chance but she won't give a fuck about anybody else, she has some major issues. and i noticed that in all your fics, in order to make rose a bad person, u yourself make the main character very dislikeable.
MRbrightside chapter 23 . 7/16/2012
ohmygod, I love this!
I love everything! The characters, the OC, the different, yet similar, personalities of the nextgen kids :D LOVE IT!

this chapter though...that poem. I love it. It's really deep and quite...touching and totally meaningful for this story. It fits. That author should be proud of her/himself :D
Does that author have stories? I'll check her profile out!

Update soon!
ParkersPen chapter 23 . 7/16/2012
I loved this so much, I can imagine Victoire's face when she saw Dom's hair :P
The last scene was also great, keep going! You know how much I love this Story :')
InLoveWithAWeasley chapter 23 . 7/15/2012
Great chapter! The poem was really amazing, it completeled that part in a way. Loved learning more about Lottie, and I'm glad Dom changed her hair back! Oh! and Bex and Fred... Hmmm... Can't wait for the next chapter!
slythertan chapter 23 . 7/15/2012
That was a really good chapter! I enjoyed it :) and I laughed at Bex and Fred. I'm glad we got to see more of Lottie's personality and whatnot in this chapter, and yay for Dom changing her hair!

Looking forward to more, as always :)
speedsONEandONLY chapter 23 . 7/14/2012
so um i was wondering,
if you get any reviews,
will you tell me they said?
(i like what you did with it, by the way)

i also take it you forwent the fight?

Lottie is a bitch.
who the hell does she think she is?
i am not a twit.

and why would she not
want us in her head?
we are fucking GORGEOUS.
MaudeLebowski chapter 23 . 7/14/2012
Great chapter! I still can't wait for the family to find out about Paul. I can't wait for the next update.
Oinker chapter 4 . 7/9/2012
Hey, just wanted to let you know that there's a repeat for this chapter. Sorry if everyone has been bothering you about it!
Guest chapter 22 . 7/7/2012
I don't know why you said this chapter sucked - I really liked it!
And Lottie, yeah, I had my mind set on her being all bad-girl (which, to a certain extent, she is, but that's not the point haha), but you've completely changed what I think of her. I'm really happy she's staying by Dom's side. Dom needs more friends who care for her like Lottie did/does :)
Can't wait to read what happens next! x
InLoveWithAWeasley chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
I just found this story two days ago and read all 22 chapters in just two days! I have to say this is an amazing story and I love the plot line. I just made an account today, so that is why this is my first comment. Keep writting...! I now know what all your other readers mean by "now I have to wait for the next chapter", because that's what I feel right now! Haha.
lightpix chapter 22 . 7/4/2012
Not even going to lie, I had to call my best friend after I read this because that's how we are. The way you made Lottie is beyond brilliant in my opinion. But that could be because you unknowingly captured my very best friend in her.

And yes, we made a pact just like that in middle school when our worlds were shot to hell.
304 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »