Reviews for New Me
slythertan chapter 39 . 7/18/2013
That was a beautifully written chapter. Just wanted to let you know. It was beautiful.
slythertan chapter 38 . 7/18/2013
I feel awful for Gabrielle. Noone should ever see their child die.
It was really well executed. That part. Well done.

As for Dominique, I'm so proud of how much she has changed over the past year.
slythertan chapter 33 . 7/18/2013
There is nothing wrong with an all-dialogue chapter!

Also, Lottie's P.O.V was interesting. It was nice to see things from another character's perspective.
Keliza-Artemis chapter 40 . 7/12/2013
Cute. )
Tori Luna Lily Tonks chapter 40 . 7/4/2013
This story is amazing! I love Dominique's story, parts of it are simular to my own life. I've read this three times and will probably read it again!
Little Miss Peeves chapter 40 . 7/1/2013
I don't often re-read stories but I definitely will this one! The idea, the pairing, the writing were all just perfect and I'm sooooo glad that I found this story :D
I was in Africa for the past two weeks and coming home to an update was the best welcome home present! I'm going to miss updates but I still have your other stories and I'll be sure to read From Paris With Resistance :)

Also, thank you for putting me in the thank yous - it made my day :)
ProperT chapter 40 . 6/28/2013
Just spent the better part of 3 days reading this... And while there were a few moments I cringed at (anything having to do with Rose because usually that kind of Bitchiness has a cause and I don't feel like I ever really saw one except that you didn't like her character) I mostly enjoyed this story. I thought Dononique came a long way, as well as Louis too. I did think ALL their parents were way too blasé about all these children 'frolicking around' but since it was consistent throughout the story I rather got use to it. Once again, I enjoyed the story :D
Livinginfairytale chapter 8 . 6/23/2013
I don't normally review in the begining of a fic, I always finish them and then reviews the whole think, but I will make an exception.
The other day, I was thinking about a Scorpius/Dominique fic, they a rare and I want to write about them but I know I will receive a few hits like 12 or 27, I don't care so much more about reviews but is always nice to receive one.

So...
So far I love everything, the whole plot, all!, but, in my imagination I picture Victoire as a nice girl who love so much Dominique and they are so close, etc. and I don't like when in others fics they put Victoire as the "bad guy", but I understand in this case.
also, i thought that Dominique would hate Scorpius knowing that she has a bad temper but I adore they are like "friends", and I think that Scorpius is interested in her because they have a similar story, they don't like so much their parents...
Well, I will continue and I could give another review.

Sorry for any gramatical mistakes, I'm no sooooo good in grammar.

See you then :)
Nimea chapter 40 . 6/18/2013
Hey there :)
OMG, Im so sad that this is over :(
It feels like Ive lost a friend, haha. I laughed so hard at this chapter - I nearly fell of my chair when she knocked Scorpius out for her third pregnancy (was it the third? I lost counting ;))
Haha, I never expected Dom to have many children, that was always Victoire in my Imagination, but then again it really fits with Scorpius, so this is an awesome ending, as your whole Story was :)
I looooove it to death and I love your writing and I really love you :)
I cant wait for this next Story :)))
Nimea

P.S.: Thx for mentioning me, that was so cute :)
Parkerspen chapter 40 . 6/18/2013
Awhh this was so good! I love that they had so many children, big family's are always best!

Thankyou for the shutout, I love you too! And thankyou so much for using my name for one of the children, it's an honour!

This story has been my favourite from the start so thankyou for putting so much time into and well done for everything!
speedsONEandONLY chapter 40 . 6/17/2013
i love you too!

my thought process
through the whole chapter,
OH MY GOD CLOSE YOUR LEGS!
KEEP IT IN YOUR PANTS.
i kid you not.
(i feel like i just made an unintended pun)
Pretty-Unpretty chapter 40 . 6/17/2013
I'm too lazy to login right now, but this story is absolutely lovely. I really like your writing and you're really good at it! Can't wait to read your other stories :)
youreawizard chapter 39 . 6/13/2013
I LOVED your story! You are a great writer : ) sad to see it end, but it had to. plus you ended it really well! Thanks for a great story : )
Nerd-Fghter chapter 39 . 6/9/2013
bloody fantastic!
speedsONEandONLY chapter 39 . 6/8/2013
depressingly bittersweet.
i liked it.
i was sad the whole time.
but i liked it.

i like how you ended it,
with your writing note ;)

i almost forgot people were going back to school.
i thought everyone was graduated.
but they still have spring semester.
304 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »