Reviews for New Me
Little Miss Peeves chapter 39 . 6/8/2013
This whole story has been AMAZEBALLS! :D

I like how you gave the reader a further insight into Dominique's life beforehand and showed the friendship between her and Miquel before everything happened.
I nearly cried during Dominique's speech at the funeral (but I was strong and held it in, plus, my mum came into my room and I didn't want her to think I was a freak) and I loved how all the supernatural stuff happened to show that Miquel was at peace and accepted what Dominique said :)
Can't wait for the epilogue because I love this story and want to know what happens next, while at the same time I'm dreading it because I don't want the story to end :P

P.S. I thought the French accent was pretty good :)
AleAC23 chapter 39 . 6/7/2013
I can't believe this is the end, the chapter was so emotional, I love the way you show the old Dominique and the new one, how the new one was there for her family and her husband, the bond that Scorpius and Dominique share it was so lovely and I really like the way he was there for her, the way he try to protect her in the whole story.
At the end I think that you choose the best for the last one and the last part was so cute really.
I'm really waiting for the epilogue.

Hope to read you soon.
Nimea chapter 39 . 6/7/2013
Wow, I really liked it!
You did a great Job at this one again - I thought it would be really hard to line out, how she still loves her Cousin and I was afraid, you couldnt solve the forgiveness-problem - but you did, it was awesome :))
Although this chapter was quite sad, I loved the way, they all Held together as a Family and I would love to read like hundreds of chapters after this one, haha.
Im looking Forward to the epilogue, but Id love to have at least a few more chapters. :-/
Anyway - great work, as always :)
Nimea
ParkersPen chapter 39 . 6/7/2013
:') awhh happy crying

I'm so happy but annoyed that my favourite story is ending!

Thankyou for making this chapter and story so incredible! You really are an amazing author.
harrypotterforeverx chapter 39 . 6/6/2013
it's sweet :) you've done an awesome job! I know that you see up the top that you won't be doing a story of before she leaves beauxbatons, but I think you should. PLEASE DO IT.
twilightlover427 chapter 39 . 6/6/2013
Aww super cute ending to the chapter. The rest of the chapter was horribly sad. However, I thinks its good that you wrote about the effects drugs can have not only on the user but the family as well.
speedsONEandONLY chapter 38 . 5/30/2013
...
i dont know if i hate you or love you.
i feel rather conflicted.

clear favorite moments:
Harry's talk with Albus
Casper, and Lily's explanation
Lily shocking the parents
Dom and my baby reaction

when Dom said i went to bed
my first thought was "I went up alone?"
then i read what Dom said
and i was like
"That makes sense"
TheHiddenMarauder chapter 38 . 5/28/2013
Oh my god oh my god oh my god please update! please update! please please please please! love your story!
twilightlover427 chapter 38 . 5/27/2013
I love your writing. Awesome chapter although it is sad. I will say for a c-section that took way to long. Maybe you did it to get the stories in but a muggle one in real life only take about 20 mins, and i though it was suppose to be faster than a muggle one. Never the less I loved it as usual.
Guest chapter 38 . 5/27/2013
3 it.
Nimea chapter 38 . 5/27/2013
Hey there :)
Brilliant! Really brilliant. I loved it - I think, Casper is just a perfect name - in fact, I always love your choice of name for the next generations kids :)
I loved Lottie and Albus in the hospital and I think you did an awesome job with the whole hospital scene, as in the beginning too.
When I just felt all happy and loved this christmas, you came up with Miquel.
I think, you did a perfect job, pointing out, how his lifestyle ruined his life, but its quite sad, that he and Dom never truly had the chance, to forgive each other.
And him dying on Christmas eve is very sad, but at least, Gabrielle was there with them.
Oh and I loved the way, you wrote the ending and I think, its wonderful, how it becomes clear, that Dom - though they never apologized - still is totally wrecked by his death.

What should I say more? A brilliant chapter, just as always :)))
Nimea
Little Miss Peeves chapter 38 . 5/25/2013
You are an amazing writer!

I liked the baby name (it was very supernatural) and I liked that Lily knew its origin :)
I can't believe Miquel is dead! :O I didn't like him but I was hoping for a reconciliation :( Still, you have the right balance of drama and feels in your stories which I love :)

P.S. I got an account just so I could post on your stories :P I know you can post anonymously but staying anonymous seems creepy sometimes (or maybe that's just me) :P
MBellax chapter 38 . 5/25/2013
great! very good! and thank you very much for updating 'Getting What You Deserve' and Poor Gabrielle!
Guest chapter 38 . 5/25/2013
Indifferent about his death. Heroin fucks you up big time and if you're dumb enough to take it, you can't complain when you OD. Sucks for Gabrielle and Fleur though. Rest of the chaoter was nice apart from beginning. Not that it wasn't well written, just slightly gross haha.
ParkersPen chapter 38 . 5/25/2013
:D Okay I love the name Casper so much!

This Miguel character is a bit of a dick but when he died I was like :O

Love how cute Lottie and Albus are though :)

Love love love, great chapter :)
304 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »