Reviews for New Me
MaudeLebowski chapter 29 . 10/15/2012
This was a fantastic chapter as always. I am so glad you decided to take this story in this direction! You defiantly deserved that award and I can't wait for the next chapter!
Couture Girl chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
I liked the beginning of it but I was put out that you forgot to mention how Louis was. You put that everyone forgets one person and that's Dominique but you forgot Louis as well...when you mention that Dom is Louis older sister I would have thought you would explain how he was as well and of only as /'perfect'/ But I understand this is Dominique's tale. I'm not ecstatic that she changed her looks, when one changes their looks it mostly means they are insecure. Like for example a redhead gets blonde-stupid example and can't explain it really. I saw some spelling mistakes...and I'm a bit sad that Dom is acting like a rebel/rude girl, I've always seen her in my head as different-respectful but different.

Much love!

C.G.
harrypotterforeverx chapter 28 . 10/10/2012
your story is great, very well written. would you please be able to take a look at mine?
beccasophX chapter 28 . 10/8/2012
ngl, i did cry a little in the last chapter (i think it was that one...). she should press charges! i think i get why she's not, but she should! can rose just go away before i stab her? i love bex!
i really quite like scormonique. i am more of a scorily fan, but dom and scorpius are brilliant together i can't deny that. can't wait for the next update!
slythertan chapter 28 . 10/5/2012
Awww, so sweet - the part about Dom and her family. So cute . I love that Hermione is representing her. And uh-oh, more trouble(?) with Draco and Astoria coming back...hmmm...I really wonder what's going to happen next! :)
AleAC23 chapter 28 . 10/4/2012
I really love it! even is a fill up chapter, but I really like the change from Dominique, even she don't want to press charge of what happen to her, I hope everything work out for her.
I'm sad because Scorp, I just hope Draco and Astoria don't mess too much in Scorpius, I just hope that they accept him, that they support him.
Hoping you have a great week(:
I'm waiting on ur upgrade :D
ParkersPen chapter 28 . 10/3/2012
Great as usual :) I can see why you were nominated!

You know I've already voted, I I could do it twice I would :D
MaudeLebowski chapter 28 . 10/1/2012
:( I don't understand why she isn't pressing charges. I'm sure you have your reasons, and I know alot of women don't want to go through the horrific and embarrassing pain of recounting their story in front of a court. But, I honestly feel that when rape victims don't work to convict their attackers when they have the opportunity they are allowing the twisted jerks to potentially abuse another person. Of course, it not their fault that they have been attacked, but the rapist should be held accountable. Expecially Peter, he's already gone on to victimised another woman, as well as shown no remorse. I will really lose a lot of respect for Dominique if she doesn't use her families influence to put him where he belongs. The next girl might not have the resources to fight like she does. Again, :(
speedsONEandONLY chapter 28 . 10/1/2012
i like the family scene.
good call.

i honestly thought he was brooding
because he knew she wasnt pressing charges.

now im kinda mad he didnt tell her.
Guest chapter 27 . 9/27/2012
amazing! this chapter was fantastic! when she was telling them about peter raping her, i had tears in my eyes.
slythertan chapter 27 . 9/25/2012
Oh my goodness. This chapter. Wow. This one was just too damn emotional! But I liked it! So much. The ending, so sweet. I am so proud of Dominique. So proud of her.
ParkersPen chapter 27 . 9/25/2012
Right this is definitely my favourite story ever! It has the ability to make me cry but be happy and laughing at the same time!
You know how much I love this so there's not much I cn say other than well done for writing 27 amazing dramatic chapters none of which have been boring. Can't wait for then next one :D
Professor Kirke chapter 27 . 9/25/2012
aww :) that was extremely touching, i'm crying right now :'(
Guest chapter 27 . 9/24/2012
AAWWW
VampirePotter chapter 27 . 9/24/2012
That is so so sad and so so good! I love your writing. I have to admit I cried when I read this. Please post another chapter soon
304 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »