Reviews for Live or Die
Black Rose Blue chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Bellatrix committing suicide is something that I could see, but Lucius saving her is not. You make it work though. I can tell that Bellatrix is just /angry/ at everything and Lucius is a bit too. They actually both bonded over it, and I think that you actually made me ship Bellatrix/Lucius a bit, which I know wasn't your intention, but you did. Good job!
MadHatterBellatrix10 chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
This was really pretty, I love the childish aspect Bella has about how she thinks she's unworthy to love the Dark Lord. And although Lucius helping her seems extremely unlikely he might do it for Narcissa and to save his skin. Like think about what sort of a rage Voldemort would be in if his last best lieuntant commited suicide, he'd blame everyone for not stopping her. Great job.
WeasleySeeker chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
Brilliant, again. Are you capable of writing anything I don't love? ;)

This is definitely something I can imagine really happening in canon. You managed to show Bellatrix's insecure side whilst keeping those little pointers towards her character and what we know her as (ie screaming at Lucius). I thought Lucius was great, too, and their conversation about Rodolphus and Narcissa was really interesting.

Great job :)
Couture Girl chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Oh my! I love this!

I thought that Lucius was the one to have been thinking about killing himself, but it was so unexpected yet, so right for Bella to do it. I loved Lucius in this. I couldn't help but smile when I read it. And the part where he says he has far more superior than Cissy, my mind went to Alice XD You have to write them soon enough!

Anyway, this was wonderful, from Bellatrix holding the knife to Lucius being sarcastic! YUM!

Much love!

C.G.
obsessivegirl73 chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
Interesting. Great job! :D (reading this in b/w dealing with a psychotic friend...soooo yeah, short review)