Reviews for I Wish I Could Make That Feeling Last
DiamondTopaz chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
Fantastic!
You know what the best part of this story is? You wrote it before Season 5 came out, so you didn't know that Jesse eventually would break up with Andrea. And yet...the way you portrayed it here is so in-character and believable that it very well could be the way it happened later in the show. The only difference would be that Walt talked him into it, and it was at Jesse's house rather than Andrea's. But the way the dialogue went, the revealing that he got Tomas killed, Andrea questioning him about the ricin...all that's utterly, completely perfect.
Poor little Brock.
Also, nice allusion to Jane's statement from 3x11 in the title.
ficshun chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Well, I'm sad now...

Great job with Jesse's POV/voice! He really is a tragic character, isn't he?

I love all your Buffy stuff and am so excited to see some BrBa fic! Hope there's more to come :)
Hahukum Konn chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Aw, poor Jesse. :(

I think you've really captured the way his life seems to take him in such contradictory directions.

I also really liked his inner monologue - very Jesse-like, especially this one: "Have fun playing interference with your douchebag brother-in-law over that one, Mr. White."

I've always found it interesting that Jesse still treats Walter like his teacher-slash-mentor figure, using that form of address.

Anyway, great one-shot :)
TrenchcoatsAreSexy chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
Oh... My God.

Trying to find words.

What a roller coaster!

I... wow.

So well-written, amazing descriptions, and completely heart-breaking. Especially that poor Brock had to witness it :(

I'm gonna go cry in the corner now.

Please write more... After I'm done crying 3