Reviews for The Gentle Flower in a Raging Storm
Lord Nighthammer chapter 3 . 7/21
Where is the next chapter? This is an amazing story!
Harry Potter MASTER OF DEATH chapter 3 . 6/28
(Poor Kyoraku!)
(Still a pervert though!)
Sailor Pandabear chapter 3 . 11/2/2014
LOL cool
Guest chapter 3 . 3/27/2014
mr. hourglass please update this story! i've been waiting a really long time now!
Guest chapter 3 . 4/20/2013
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE! I love this! :D More humor in the next chappie?
IAmAnLGal chapter 3 . 12/30/2012
PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I LOVE THIS! Maybe put some more action and fighting in the next chapter? Update soon please!
Reaper7 chapter 3 . 10/22/2012
Heh, this is awesome! I like this story alot! Can't wait what zanpakuto you give Hana, since it'll be very helpful, or maybe even destructive. Either way, it's always fun to see the shy ones get the girls.
Hope to see more!
Rowe Mason chapter 3 . 4/15/2012
WOW! What a great fanfic. I've just reading it till the 3rd chapter and I already want to know what will happen next.

Anyway, I have a request to made. I know I'm just a reviewer and you only read one of my reviews meaning this here. I just want to ask you if you can make this fanfic into a YAOI? And, when the part where Kisuke and the Visards got sent to the human world, Hanataro got sent there too but lose his memories. The YAOI pairing that I was looking forward to are 'HANA X ICHIGO' pairing.

That's just a request but if you don't want to because you already have a plot in mind, it's okay. I'm just asking after all.

Keep updating and I'll read and review for you. _ .

CiaoCiao .
JulCan1987 chapter 3 . 4/13/2012
Damn, Hanataro's a playa, sweet. And with both Kukaku and Yoruichi. By the way, will he be meeting Rukia, Ichigo and Renji later on. Can't wait to see what happens next.
Baelparagon chapter 3 . 4/13/2012
Good Chapter, Hanataro's in character and so are the others. i like that you set him back in Yoruichi and the others generation. Also the scene with hanataro and the two girls was hilarious. In my next chapter update I'll recommend this story to my readers.
JulCan1987 chapter 2 . 4/9/2012
Cute chapter, can't wait to see what happens next.
JulCan1987 chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
I like this, I hope to see more of it.