Reviews for A Piece of Paradise
Aeolucia chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
I could only say this is so sad and beautiful. Usually I don't like those fics that merely try to retell the story in another way, but this one is different. Your fic present me with a Yusuf that I would not forget.
I wonder if I may get the permission to translate it and post it on a network community with a disclaimer m(_ _)m Thank you!
Sheldon6 chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
Why! I love this so much because I feel like it actually is what Yusuf went through!(or could have) Los lagrimas! Oh my, you certainly hit a spot in my heart like none other with this masterpiece. You have won nothing but complete respect and admiration from me. Great job and fantastic work on this one.
Circas chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
I am usually somewhat of a lurker on this site but em God /em this was heart wrenchingly beautiful. You captured Yusuf's voice perfectly and I would not have changed a single description about Ezio that you listed here. Such a beautiful pieces. I just beat Revelations for the first time yesterday, and when Tazim died, I was literally almost in tears because I enjoyed his character and his and Ezio's interactions immensely. If only you could write just a teeny more Assassin's Creed Fiction I would be so greatful because this small fandom em needs /em good writers like you.
Lulu-Prints chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
Instant favourite. I love the way you captured Yusuf and this is as canon as it can get, for me as well. Thank you for writing this beautiful piece of work. From what I see you've written with great control of language and grammar, and it made me tear a little as the story ended. This really is a good piece of read.

Thank you for sharing this.
S. Rune chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
So sad and beautiful.
Emerald Ryuu Feather chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
*tears* Poor Yusuf i wanted to cry when it happened in the gae... now i really am. :) good story.
Vyscaria chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
Heartbreaking story. I adore how Yusuf is disappointed in himself for not being able to find a fault in Sofia, so fresh and different and yet so /right/. This work is beautiful, especially this part:

"Ezio was that ideal, a walking, breathing ideal that made Yusuf tremble with intensity unknown before as he felt the immense vastness of the world just by being near the Italian. Ezio was the world concentrated into one human being, all the power, all the beauty, all the sunsets and hailstorms and rare, precious peace after a long, bloody war. Ezio gave sense to everything, Ezio was someone to fight for, live for… die for."

I am at a loss for words. My chest aches when I read this. I have known a man, long passed, that you have just described perfectly. He was truly "the world concentrated into one human being". That passage is a true work of art, I tell you.
AngelSyn chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
Perhaps I'm a softie, but you made me cry a little. However, that aside, there is no doubt this is a beautiful piece of writing.

Also no obvious spelling or grammar mistakes as far as I can see, which is always a pleasure.

Overall, good job :)